All reviews airport pick up and drop recommend this hotel room service close to the airport rooms are nice and clean round the clock free wifi budget hotel decent hotel travel desk short stay complimentary breakfast hot water international airport business trip transit andheri
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed at Hotel Le Grande in March 2018 for couple of nights. I had booked considering it would be on main chakala road, near metro. But its bit inside. If someone has the vehicle it just doesnt matter and even if you dont, it hardly does.
I checked in at night and after the check in was to go for dinner outside and was looking for Auto, it was bit dark. Owner, sorry forgot the name, dropped me to the location enroute, really nice gesture. Security guy helped me get auto whenever I needed. (I prefer Autos in Mumbai and Uber everywhere else :))

The lobby, restaurant which you see after entering is really nice. I was greeted well. Room was nice, AC was working well. Bed was bit smaller for my height. Bathroom was neat and clean.
The location is convenient to Chakala as well as WE Highway. As its not on main road, can work really well because you will be away from daily chores of Mumbai.
Breakfast was good. Didnt have any meal there. Although they have some finest cooks as told to me by owner.

Cons: Internet was poor, I hardly used and their procedure to provide internet connection was dated. You wont find autos waiting at any time of the day, which in Mumbai is expected.

Note: Please specify non smoking room. I was given smoking room but was immediately changed. Its better you specify upfront.

Overall, I liked the hotel and will definitely consider this for my next visit.

Room Tip: Take the corner most room, guess its bigger
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
hotellegrande, Manager at Hotel Le Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Le Grande !

We are glad to read your appreciative comments and the same has been shared with the entire team,

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you at The Le Grande soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

It was a late night check in in the hotel. It was an average size room available in the hotel a very small room. Which I was not used too but still managed to stay there. It was under renovation. I don’t know much about the facilities available in the hotel as I left next day early morning to Indore for some business trip. Breakfast was complimentary but could not have it. Yes I tried veg biryani there it was good and liked it. Overall ok stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Le Grande!.

Thank you for sharing your review with us. It is disheartening to learn about your experience and I would like to assure you of all the corrective measures to be taken. At Le grande, we strive to provide the best of service standards for our guests and I therefore request you to not judge us solely on this experience.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Le Grande

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I come to India very frequently for my business.and in Mumbai I am very sure to stay in hotel le grande. The rooms are really very good, foods are awesome sum and they also have a round the clock room service. The location is pretty calm and you can enjoy a good sleep. For me it’s a very good place to stay in. And thanks to the management for a such good maintained property. The pick up and drop service to the airport is good and fast. And also must say the free WiFi is also good in speed.
فندق جيد جدا
الانترنت سريع جدا
سياره من المطار. والى المطار مجانا
خدمه. ممتازة ، الأشخاص فى الريسبشن ممتازين
هدوء تام فى الفندق للنوم
الفندق نظيف جدا
السعر. مناسب. للخدمه

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
hotellegrande, Manager at Hotel Le Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Le Grande!

We strive to make our customer’s experience better every day and we’re glad to have achieved the same! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our guests happy.

Your kind & appreciative words have been communicated to the entire team!

We also hope that The Le Grande remains your preferred hotel choice in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Management.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This place is awesome to stay with family. every time we went to Bombay we stayed only in this hotel. Rooms are spacious with good amenitie & very clean. Good staff. excellent receptionist & Manager . they are helping a lot.
Actually we are from Goa & we met there Mr. Rodrigues who himself from Goa. He is also a very helpful & polite.
,Good food in the restaurant . Breakfast was also tasty with many choice.
In all aspect this hotel is very perfect. I recommend this hotel to all my friends from Goa . Thank you everybody. We are waiting to stay in this hotel during our next visit to
Bombay.

Room Tip: peacefull hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tubki

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Le Grande!

Your kind & appreciative words have been communicated to the entire team!

Warm Regards,
Management.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights one day and took one Complementary breakfast. The breakfast was not good(I tried Vegetarian only) , it was tasteless with no salt nothing. It is better to eat only bread and butter.
The room was good, shower was having some problem but otherwise everything was good in the room.
Also was had lunch in the hotel restaurant itself. Food is reasonable price and taste OK.
Only thing I didn't liked was If you ask for regular water they will give you in used Bisleri bottles not a jug or something.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
hotellegrande, Manager at Hotel Le Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Le Grande !

We thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had with us. Your satisfaction being our extreme priority, we will work towards ensuring you that your next stay will be more perfect.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Regards,