All reviews ville parle domestic airport stylish bathroom large tv star hotel close to the airport clean hotel comfortable stay in room dining room service coffee shop business hotel leisure facilities chef india
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Food : the inclusive breakfast was elaborate with all types of breakfast foods from regional as well as continental with a live omelette counter. We dint have any dinner or lunch here as we would go around the area and have food in some restaurant especially with the seafood restaurant ‘Gajalee’… However the breakfast was very nice and filling.
Accommodation : The rooms were very modern with modern fixtures and fittings, everything about the room was futuristic. The rooms were cleaned up regularly and had a safe locker which was very helpful. The beddings and covers were clean and hygienic also the lighting in the hotel and the rooms were nice and ambient.
Property : the hotel is centrally located in the suburb and has some good local restaurants around. It’s a new property which is why it is clean and good to look at. The reception is modern and a little opulent, but im not complaining..
Special Mention (People): The staff is very helpful and accommodating..
A nice stay immediately after our wedding reception… great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Had to wait half an hour for both check in and checkouts! Hotel rooms are good and perfectly made. Bathrooms also very nice and beautiful. Toiletries should have been better. Breakfast is also nice. but not happy with service. Everyone in the staff seems so slow.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed for four nights booked two rooms on a double sharing basis twin beds along with my friends.The hotel property is well made new and at a very short distance from the airport and also near bandra,andheri,goregaon but is way far from south mumbai so it takes approximately 45-50 mins to reach coloba and other south locations.The check in was smooth and so was the checkout.The only one issue with the hotel was the morning buffet which lacked taste,variety and service.Also the chef at the live omlette station wasn't able to make a good one after we dished out the specifics which was pointed out by us to the food and beverage manager after we checked out.After having the buffet the first morning of our stay we decided to have breakfast elsewhere.So if anyone wanting to book this hotel just go for it because for the price it's a bang for your buck but book the package without breakfast or else you will just end up ruining your own mornings.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is near the airport and far from the city center. It's located a short walk from the Vile Parle train station and you can make it down to south Mumbai within 45-60 minutes.

The rooms are comfortable enough and new. The front desk staff was wonderful and helped with all of my needs. The hotel had security at the front entrance so safety is not an issue.

I found the restaurant to be extremely disappointing. I had dinner there my first night and it was over priced and honestly the worst food I ate during my 2 week stay in India. The housekeeping service is horrendous. They made the bed, left fresh towels and emptied the trash and that's about it. They didn't bother to clean up the room at all and forgot to replace complimentary toiletries and bottled water. When I called down to request they bring them to my room, they said ok, but no one ever showed up with anything. For the price and rating of the hotel I would expect better housekeeping and better quality of food at the restaurant. I was planning to extend my stay, but didn't after that experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights and was very satisfied with the excellent standard of the rooms and public areas. Fresh flowers, clean and very service minded staff. It is only a few minutes by car from the airport, but relatively quiet to be Mumbai. The breakfast is excellent - both Indian with many warm dishes and continental.
East entrance for those who value vastu principles. Several ATM cash points nearby.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple