Radisson Mumbai Goregaon
US$ 146
US$ 179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 78
US$ 156
US$ 134
US$ 102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

US$ 166
US$ 137
Priceline
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 44
US$ 538
US$ 348
  • Pool
All reviewsgrand sarovarsarovar hotelexhibition centrebusiness tripbusiness hotelrooftop poolthe hotel staffbreakfast buffethouse keepingmumbai trafficfront officehotel is locatedroom service isrooms are comfortablehis teamenjoyed my staypleasant stay
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This is interesting - I'm actually writing this review while I'm still staying at the hotel (and I promise you its not just out of boredom for waiting for the last 1 hour for the room service to arrive against a time commitment of 15-20 mins by the lady that took the order for my burger).
The check-in was alright this evening, albiet no help offered by any staff to ferry the luggage to my room on the 6th floor (this was first for me in any hotel in India, 5 star, 0 star or any star).
Anyways, the real fun started when I landed up at their so called famous buffet restaurant for dinner - I was promtly seated at a table for 1 by Zeba, however, the restaurant was a total mess (and mess is euphemism), servers, waiters and presumably captains in black jackets running around like headless chickens absolutely clueless. They were clearly understaffed and not trained well enough to handle no more than 75% covers. I could see guests waiting at the buffet counters for food to arrive longingly.
All this while I waited for 20 mins to be served or even offered a glass of drinking water. Interestingly, the servers/captains would glance my way, look strangely at me sitting by myself with nothing on the table but a napkin but not bother to check if I've been served (and seriously this happened at least half a dozen times!).
The rest is predictable, I waited an addtional 10 mins (for a total of 30 mins) purely out of hope that someone might serve me out of sympathy for a man wanting to eat on his own. Alas that dint happen.
I took a long walk outside to see if I could catch some dinner somewhere else in the neighbourhood - nothing looked enticing enough, hence I returned an hour later to my room hungrier than a wild hog and ordered that fateful burger (twin burger premiere they call it).
In summary, dont stay here! Nobody will serve you anything here and nothing good around within walking distance.
Still waiting for that burger btw!

Room Tip: Just dont choose a room here and you'll be fine
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Devsarkar
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The hotel lobby was very nicely decorated. You are welcomed with a wonderful fragrance that is not too overpowering. And the front desk staff was extremely helpful. In fact, Audrey went out of her way to help me and my mom out. If it weren't for her, we would not have reached the airport on time.

The rooms were spotless and had all the modern amenities. Bathroom and shower were immaculate.

The only suggestion I would make to them is to have weighing scales in each guest room; it would make packing luggage a lot easier. BTW, they are very accommodating with luggage weighing; a bellboy actually comes to the room, takes the luggage down to the luggage room, weighs it, notes the weights and brings them to you. But it would just be more convenient if the scales were in the rooms themselves.

The dinner buffet in their restaurant was one of the best I've ever had (if not THE BEST). The choices were endless! The food was delicious.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shekaphale
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Grand Sarovar Premiere, Mumbai.
Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Affordable rates. Extremely comfortable rooms with all amenities, very clean. All Staff are extrememly professional & very helpful especially front office staff. Restaurant has a wonderful spread, great place to stay at.

Awesome Hotel!!!

Would love to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank lyn_hodges

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Staff was nice and friendly. Prices were fair and the rooms were clean. The exercise room was great and had nice machines. Breakfast was awesome.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amber N
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Reviewed 26 February 2012

What an affordable oasis this hotel is. Staff are professional and know what they are about.
Reservation / checkin / check out is so smooth compared to my very recent experience at a 5* 'luxury collection' hotel.
Good restaurant just around the corner 'Image' and handy for Goregaon railway station which serves central Mumbai ( Church Gate).

Big niggled that each time I went to use the inviting looking rooftop pool / sundeck, workman were milling around either putting together or dismantling party furniture ( all day two days!). Without that, this would have been an excellent stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad that we are able to make your stay comfortable each time you visit us.
We do look forward to welcoming you again.

General Manager, Grand Sarovar Premiere, Mumbaii