“Breaking stereotype!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 100.00*
and up
Mumbai City Tour -Experience Sightseeing Riding...
Ranked #15 of 128 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My years long dream was fulfilled thanx to enfield riders ! Special thanx to Heena who was my trainer! I have no idea how she does it but she knows exactly when the trainee is ready for next step. She had a good judgement of when I needed a push and when to be easy. I would have not dared to ride on the road amidst other vehicles if it wasnt for her support and push! Kudos to her as it takes a lot of guts sitting calmly at the back of a newbie rider! I remember while training, other women would get inspired and come asking her more about the training !! Amazing work!
@heena - thanx for keeping my secret

1  Thank sarahgayas
in 8 reviews
"gears"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Just completed my riding classes yestrrday with Heena Satikuwar on a one on one basis. I honestly never believed that I would be able to learn how to ride in 5 classes and remained skeptical until I started training with Heena. From the first class onwards Heena was able to explain to me the basics about the bike I was riding to the skills and attitude needed to successfully accomplish the task at hand. She was patient attentive and encouraged me at every step of the way. Heena was always reassuring me when I faulteted that I could do it and that really gave me the confidence I needed.. Thank you Hina for teaching me and helping me fulfill a lifetime goal to ride. All the best to you always. God bless.

1  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed 26 September 2018

What an incredible, friendly and approachable team of Enfield Riders Mumbai. I joined them for a group coaching session last weekend for 2 days and it was simply a delight and fun fulfilled experience. I had ridden a bike earlier but was always intimidated, by this beast of a motor cycle,so the moment i saw a promo for Women Motorcycle coaching i jumped to grab the opportunity to learn from the professionals. From the first phone interaction with hussain and shreeni to make the first enquiry and asking a lot of questions, everything was handled so well and infused so much confidence in me to take up the coaching. Then came Heena the power puff girl who coached us 4 girls for 2 days. She made everything look so easy, the technical session was enough to discard all the fear and be brave enough to own the bike.I new inside me that i can do it. The practical sessions were managed with a lot of care and safety, will all gears in place to ensure that no one gets hurt,there was a first aid box as well, which ofcourse we dint use. An extra coach joined the next days to manage both ends while we rode the bike alone from point a to point b. Overall a great experience with a team of thorough professionals that really cares.

1  Thank Nikita B
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I heard about this group through a friend. And signed up for a session in Delhi. It was a 2day programme but I could only manage a day. The training programme was very nice and well done. I learned a lot too. But the USP or the trainer was the main thing. HEENA. OMG... WOW.. what a lady, a personality and above all what a empathic person. The icing on the cake was when she rode the bike. The complete group was staring at her in awe. Her body language and confidence was out of this world. The training programme is excellent and so are the guidelines but heena was too good stern but fun, extremely motivating, not just to one person but all of us. I'm very happy that I did this programme but above that the teacher I had was the best. I want to complete the programme so if you plan to come to Delhi, kindly let me know, provided Heena is mentoring me again. Overall excellent experience. Keep it up.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I have enrolled myself for there 2days training camp for women and it's the best decision I have ever made. The trainers heena and babu were amazing as they were patience and understanding to me and to the group,they paid attention to all of us, gave us time and motivated us in so many ways. If not for them then I don't know when I would have learned to ride a bike. They are doing such a great job which is helping us to be free and more confident about our passion. To all those girls who wants to learn how to ride Enfield and it's their passion then please go for it as it's something you can never regret.