Book In Advance
Tours from Enfield Riders tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Enfield Riders
from US$ 1,000.00
More Info
from US$ 3,500.00
More Info
All reviews these guys training camp riding experience ladakh trip bike riding desert storm learn how learning how awesome experience great trip bucket list trainers hussain bullet heena chetana bikes
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I heard about this group through a friend. And signed up for a session in Delhi. It was a 2day programme but I could only manage a day. The training programme was very nice and well done. I learned a lot too. But the USP or the trainer was the main thing. HEENA. OMG... WOW.. what a lady, a personality and above all what a empathic person. The icing on the cake was when she rode the bike. The complete group was staring at her in awe. Her body language and confidence was out of this world. The training programme is excellent and so are the guidelines but heena was too good stern but fun, extremely motivating, not just to one person but all of us. I'm very happy that I did this programme but above that the teacher I had was the best. I want to complete the programme so if you plan to come to Delhi, kindly let me know, provided Heena is mentoring me again. Overall excellent experience. Keep it up.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I have enrolled myself for there 2days training camp for women and it's the best decision I have ever made. The trainers heena and babu were amazing as they were patience and understanding to me and to the group,they paid attention to all of us, gave us time and motivated us in so many ways. If not for them then I don't know when I would have learned to ride a bike. They are doing such a great job which is helping us to be free and more confident about our passion. To all those girls who wants to learn how to ride Enfield and it's their passion then please go for it as it's something you can never regret.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I’d done a previous Enfield Riders Adventure 2 years ago whilst in Mumbai and after reviewing the Ladakh trip details on the ER website knew it was perfect to satisfy my adrenaline adventure appetite. I wasn’t wrong as the itinerary was perfect with our small band of “brothers” enjoying incredibly professional leadership from Shreeni and assured mechanical support from Sultan whose resume of skills knew no bounds. We negotiated the 5 highest rideable passes in the world on some of the most challenging roads in the world with breathtaking views around every corner. Accommodation choices were excellent....both hotel and tented .....with great genuine Indian hospitality and food to
match. A true adventure with great friends and memories for life. If in India and you crave an epic adventure on 2 wheels look no further than Enfield Riders to satisfy your needs !!!

1  Thank jeffc119
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I joined an existing tour of 6 people on a 7 day tour of Leh Ladakh. Deepak provided options and answered questions promptly during the initial email contact. Hussain the guide was excellent, great knowledge, easy going, made it all look deceptively easy. I've never done a guided tour before, but I can highly recommend Enfield Riders and know they can provide whatever tour your heart desires.... Well thought out and planned itineraries, great accomodations, days not too long, not too short, and some variation. And of course the bikes, the scenery, the open road :)

3  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We planned a Trans Himalayan Road Trip with Enfield Riders in month of July.We landed at Delhi and the arrangements was done very professionally we had a flight from Delhi to Kullu next day.Unfortunately the flight was not able to land at Kullu due to bad weather,we landed back to Delhi .I called Baljeet and he was already aware about the situation he gave us few options and within no time our flight tickets to Chandigarh was done and we took off to Chandigarh. As we landed at Chandigarh our car was ready for Manali.Hussain our trip manager from Enfield rider was waiting for us at the hotel at Night 1am he made sure that we were checked in without any Hassel as it was midnight he asked if kids want anything and needful was done. Throughout the trip Baljeet and his team took care of us and kids and made sure all the necessary things are done that kids are comfortable. Thanks Enfield Riders For memorable trip.

3  Thank amitsinghmodern