“Riding Training camp on 31st Mar-1st Apr'18”
Review of Enfield Riders

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was the first opportunity for me to turn my dream of riding Enfield Bullet into reality and it did happen. Thanks to Heena 10 minutes of her coaching and i could start off. I loved the way she coached, thought it would be difficult but how beautifully she instilled confidence in me was amazing. My respect for Riding instructors has increased, the amount of hard work they do and courage they show is awesome. Totally owe my smile end of the day to Heena..you rock girl :)

Date of experience: April 2018
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I always wanted to ride bike, I was scared of weight of bike.. now after training I can ride bike confidently, they can teach any one to ride.. Very professional trainer and it was great experience. Thanks to these guys for ride training and all the technical training

2  Thank kinjalm
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was a part of the Women Biking Training camp held at Aarey Milk Colony, Mumbai. Right from the technicalities, balancing and navigation skills, lifting the bike in case of an accident: everything was very well taught to us and enough practice time was given to build on these lessons.

2  Thank KarnikaSharma
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I followed the Women's Coaching in Delhi. After 2 full days, I was totally ready to ride by myself in India. The course started with the technical introduction of the bike, followed by balancing exercises and riding in 1th and 2nd gear. On the second day, we moved to the main road in 5th gear! Topics as maintenance, what to do when you fall and which kind of bikes to buy were also discussed.

Heena & Babu, the two teachers, did a great job. Heena, who followed the women's course herself a couple of years ago, knows exactly how to explain 'the motorcycle' from scratch to women. She has an incredible positive vibe, giving confidence to everyone, even if you are scared or just fell with the bike (yes, that happens!). Babu, the only man in the group, did a great job as he has many years of experience in riding and mechanics.

The only thing that can improve is the amount of teachers (and motorbikes). We were 11 women for only 2 teachers and 2 motorbikes. The teachers took everyone one by one on the motorbike. Especially the first day we had to wait very long (almost an hour) before we could get on the motorbike again.

2  Thank Lisa D
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It was my dream to ride a BULLET but I couldn't find anyone to teach me. Then I came across the ENFIELD RIDERS poster on Facebook, despite of having doubt that how can someone teach riding in just 2 days but my perception got completely changed at the end of very 1st day. I couldn't believe myself that I was riding a bike and that happened just because of the hard work of HEENA AND BABU did with us. These guys are very patient and passionate to teach riding. In the 2 days they have covered all the things from theory to practical to mechanics and the techniques which even YouTube doesn't provide you. Great job Heena and Babu....you guys are just awesome....keep going n turn dreams into reality of many people

2  Thank Anjali G