Book In Advance
Tours from Enfield Riders tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Enfield Riders
from US$ 1,000.00
More Info
All reviews these guys training camp riding experience ladakh trip bike riding desert storm learn how learning how awesome experience great trip bucket list trainers hussain bullet heena chetana bikes
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was a part of the Women Biking Training camp held at Aarey Milk Colony, Mumbai. Right from the technicalities, balancing and navigation skills, lifting the bike in case of an accident: everything was very well taught to us and enough practice time was given to build on these lessons.

2  Thank KarnikaSharma
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I followed the Women's Coaching in Delhi. After 2 full days, I was totally ready to ride by myself in India. The course started with the technical introduction of the bike, followed by balancing exercises and riding in 1th and 2nd gear. On the second day, we moved to the main road in 5th gear! Topics as maintenance, what to do when you fall and which kind of bikes to buy were also discussed.

Heena & Babu, the two teachers, did a great job. Heena, who followed the women's course herself a couple of years ago, knows exactly how to explain 'the motorcycle' from scratch to women. She has an incredible positive vibe, giving confidence to everyone, even if you are scared or just fell with the bike (yes, that happens!). Babu, the only man in the group, did a great job as he has many years of experience in riding and mechanics.

The only thing that can improve is the amount of teachers (and motorbikes). We were 11 women for only 2 teachers and 2 motorbikes. The teachers took everyone one by one on the motorbike. Especially the first day we had to wait very long (almost an hour) before we could get on the motorbike again.

2  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It was my dream to ride a BULLET but I couldn't find anyone to teach me. Then I came across the ENFIELD RIDERS poster on Facebook, despite of having doubt that how can someone teach riding in just 2 days but my perception got completely changed at the end of very 1st day. I couldn't believe myself that I was riding a bike and that happened just because of the hard work of HEENA AND BABU did with us. These guys are very patient and passionate to teach riding. In the 2 days they have covered all the things from theory to practical to mechanics and the techniques which even YouTube doesn't provide you. Great job Heena and Babu....you guys are just awesome....keep going n turn dreams into reality of many people

2  Thank Anjali G
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am a mature (old) guy who has always wanted to learn to ride a bike but never taken the opportunity to learn so with some trepidation I decided to sign up for lessons with Enfield Riders. From the first time I swung my leg over the bike to the last lesson where I was riding solo through the traffic and pedestrians of peak hour at BKC, Hussain and Rohit were superb teachers. They were patient, thorough, supportive and encouraging and I am so very thankful for their efforts. I spent about 8 hours (4 lessons) with Hussain and Rohit and although am not anything close to being an "expert", I am confident enough to move forward with developing my riding skills further. For me it is not about riding an "Enfield", this experience is about "riding a bike" in general and taking the plunge into riding with Hussain and Rohit has opened up a whole new world of experiences on the road in India and beyond... Thank you guys, so very very much!

2  Thank simplyzz
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. The service provided by Enfield Riders is amazing. The condition of the bike and other accessories was upto the mark. The only issue we had is there timing slots. They open a lot late at around 11am which makes it quite tough for a one day ride. They have an option of picking up the bike at 7pm previous day but then you need to return the bike next day 7pm which again makes it tough. If the timing could be changed it would be great and deservedly get 5 stars!

Date of experience: January 2018