“Dreams to reality....”

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It was my dream to ride a BULLET but I couldn't find anyone to teach me. Then I came across the ENFIELD RIDERS poster on Facebook, despite of having doubt that how can someone teach riding in just 2 days but my perception got completely changed at the end of very 1st day. I couldn't believe myself that I was riding a bike and that happened just because of the hard work of HEENA AND BABU did with us. These guys are very patient and passionate to teach riding. In the 2 days they have covered all the things from theory to practical to mechanics and the techniques which even YouTube doesn't provide you. Great job Heena and Babu....you guys are just awesome....keep going n turn dreams into reality of many people

Date of experience: March 2018
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am a mature (old) guy who has always wanted to learn to ride a bike but never taken the opportunity to learn so with some trepidation I decided to sign up for lessons with Enfield Riders. From the first time I swung my leg over the bike to the last lesson where I was riding solo through the traffic and pedestrians of peak hour at BKC, Hussain and Rohit were superb teachers. They were patient, thorough, supportive and encouraging and I am so very thankful for their efforts. I spent about 8 hours (4 lessons) with Hussain and Rohit and although am not anything close to being an "expert", I am confident enough to move forward with developing my riding skills further. For me it is not about riding an "Enfield", this experience is about "riding a bike" in general and taking the plunge into riding with Hussain and Rohit has opened up a whole new world of experiences on the road in India and beyond... Thank you guys, so very very much!

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank simplyzz
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience. The service provided by Enfield Riders is amazing. The condition of the bike and other accessories was upto the mark. The only issue we had is there timing slots. They open a lot late at around 11am which makes it quite tough for a one day ride. They have an option of picking up the bike at 7pm previous day but then you need to return the bike next day 7pm which again makes it tough. If the timing could be changed it would be great and deservedly get 5 stars!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank VaradR5
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We took a trip from Mumbai to Kochin (Kerala) on the west coast of India. The beaches are fantastic, the bikes worked perfectly and we had the time of our lives :)))) The only problem we had was a broken clutch but we had spare parts from the Enfield Riders guys so we change it on the side of the road in 20 min. For bigger problems we had a phone number for assistance but it was not the case. Many thanks to Einfield Riders and we hope to take another journey with you very soon.

Date of experience: January 2018