“Awesome !”

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I had always dreamt of riding a Enfield but did not find anyone who can teach me. After a long search I was introduced to Enfield Riders. With lot of skeptism I joined the two day training course.
But when I actually attended it completely changed my perception. Heena,Rohit,Babu and Hussain ......the trainer team made sure that it was worth it. I could realize my long pending dream of learning to ride THE ENFIELD because of these awesome trainers. I must admire their patience as we were trying to acquire the necessary skills to handle such a heavy bike. Team kept on encouraging and boosting our confidence while helping us to learn the technique. Ultimately it turned out that it needs skill than raw power to handle THE ENFIELD.
Guys ....thank you....Team rocks. Thank you for your efforts and motivation.

2  Thank SailyBrid
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

It's that awesome team of these Enfield riders.. Who encourage u to learn something so complicated in a such a simple way.. Kudos guys.. Heena and the entire team... A big hug to u all.. Thank u for making us learn this bull..

2  Thank ApekshaD4
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Destiny helped me to meet these people due to my passion to ride Royal Enfield.
And honestly speaking , these trainers are just awesome. I would suggest everyone to meet them and learn from them.

Today I m too proud to ride Royal Enfield by myself.

Heena and guys you all rock

2  Thank priti b
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I always wanted to ride a Royal Enfield motorcycle. But being a girl I feared about its weight and also whether I will be able to learn how to ride a geared motorcycle.
With a lot of doubts I went to the training camp. And in the first one hour of the camp all my doubts were gone.
I was confidently riding a Royal Enfield on my own.
The trainer Chetna is amazing and so is everyone else at enfield riders.
Chetna's training techniques were so good that she managed to teach us girls to ride the heavy beast within a day.
We could ride alone.
I can say that Chetna can teach anyone to ride. If I can learn, anyone can learn how to ride.
It was a great experience overall and we made such amazing friends.
Cant wait to go on a ride with everyone!

1  Thank ShabanaP28