Book In Advance
Tours from Enfield Riders tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Enfield Riders
from US$ 1,000.00
More Info
All reviews these guys training camp riding experience ladakh trip bike riding desert storm learn how learning how awesome experience great trip bucket list trainers hussain bullet heena chetana bikes
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Destiny helped me to meet these people due to my passion to ride Royal Enfield.
And honestly speaking , these trainers are just awesome. I would suggest everyone to meet them and learn from them.

Today I m too proud to ride Royal Enfield by myself.

Heena and guys you all rock

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank priti b
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I always wanted to ride a Royal Enfield motorcycle. But being a girl I feared about its weight and also whether I will be able to learn how to ride a geared motorcycle.
With a lot of doubts I went to the training camp. And in the first one hour of the camp all my doubts were gone.
I was confidently riding a Royal Enfield on my own.
The trainer Chetna is amazing and so is everyone else at enfield riders.
Chetna's training techniques were so good that she managed to teach us girls to ride the heavy beast within a day.
We could ride alone.
I can say that Chetna can teach anyone to ride. If I can learn, anyone can learn how to ride.
It was a great experience overall and we made such amazing friends.
Cant wait to go on a ride with everyone!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank ShabanaP28
Reviewed 3 February 2018

It was an amazing experience to be the part of this Group & I am thankful to Chetna & Hina just because of them I was able to fulfill my dream of riding an RE although its just the beginning of my journey I have to go long way now :-)

So all the Ladies who dream like me then this is just the right place to fulfill your dream.

I have just started my journey with them & I am looking forward to be the part of this Group again & again.

Cheers....

2  Thank kalpanas258
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had an amazing time team ER, and special thanks to Chetna and Heena to take the fear out of me and coaching me and believing that i can ride after 18years... Words are less to express the feeling.. you guys are amazing, taking all the risk of life and coaching people who dont know how to ride.. and making there dream come true.. Suddenly i am having a great feeling of women empowerment.. Great guys.. keep up the good work going.. and i have loads of friends who have gone crazy after watching my videos.. they will be soon joining you ...

1  Thank ggpoonam3
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I had a spectacular time training with this company, under the aegis of Ms Chetna as my coach. My driving/riding skills hitherto were confined to cycling only. She confidently and patiently steered me to ride solo on a 350cc Motorbike within just two days of coaching. If you seek to challenge yourself; and aim to learn a new skill - just go ahead and sign up with Chetna for this course.

1  Thank HappyAppy007