“AWESOME”

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I booked the trip online through Deepack who kept me updated and gave me detailed advice on the Enfield Riders tours available. After reviewing his advice I chose the 2 Day Tour which I've just returned from yesterday. My Lead Guide Rider Shreeni came to my hostel the day before the tour to introduce himself and let me see the bike ....the new Royal Enfield Himalaya 410. Immediately I felt at ease with Shreeni so much so that he felt like an old family friend within minutes of meeting him. He had a professional, knowledgeable persona underlined with a genuine friendly attitude and a wicked sense of humour and his English was impeccable. It's a shame he admitted he was a Chelsea FC supporter but everyone has to have their one flaw ? We hit it off immediately and I was instantly put at ease and I knew I was in for 2 great days. Thankfully, I wasn't wrong. We left Mumbai on Wednesday morning at 0700 hours and although not in the peak of the morning rush hour it still felt menacing and crazy. This is where Shreeni showed his leadership skills and professionalism aided by his right hand man Buba our mechanic who shadowed me initially providing a protective buffer between me and any errand cars, taxis, tuk tuks, wagons, tractors, dogs,cows and monkeys. This gave me great peace of mind and confidence. Our overnight accommodation was instinctively chosen by Shreeni after listening to my needs in our pre-ride meet. The accommodation was a bamboo eco-lodge with individual huts and a communal superbly designed and appointed dining sitting/relaxing area. The ride back to Mumbai was equally as enjoyable as the first day with the added bonus of a crazy ferry ride followed by an even crazier but adrenaline pumping cruise along Marine Drive and back to base just before rush hour although it didn't feel that way to the Mumbai traffic virgin. I often use superlatives when their possibly not 100% justified BUT on this occasion I could not recommend the services, expertise, camaraderie and downright fun and enjoyment Enfield Riders offer to the client from the initial point of contact - Deepack to the guys at the sharp end that deliver that FIRST CLASS experience - Shreeni & Buba .........a trip of a lifetime and one that will live in my memory and heart forever. After watching their incredible Ladakh trip promotional video I think ......in fact I know that will be added to my "bucket list" and I'll definitely be enrolling for that adventure in the very near future !!! Bravo & High 5 Shreeni & Buba

4  Thank jeffc119
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 24 November 2016

So Hussain and Chetana are two people I think of atleast once a day.. that is when I am riding my way to work.. Patient, Nice, Calm are some of the words that describe them.. Looking at Chetana one automatically gets the confidence to ride.. And it truly is liberating to ride an enfield, its a different breed.. It does feel like heaven. Thank you guys.. Here's to many more rides coming up.. Cheers!!!

3  Thank setare22
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Hussain & Chetana taught me how to ride a bike... i still can't believe that happened!
I wasn't an easy student.. I let my nerves get the better of me and also found the bike too heavy. But their endless patience and encouragement gave me confidence to keep at it and have fun at the same time. If they managed to teach me to ride a bike in a few hours they can teach anyone! Thank you Enfield Riders. You guys are the best!

3  Thank natashak610