“Weekend rider”

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent guide. Anyone especially guys like me with regular 9-5 job wanting to experience the joy of group ride with Enfield, they should try Enfield Riders weekend trips. It was mind blowing. Going to be a regular weekend rider at Enfield rider mumbai. Thanks to ER team lead by Shreeni. A big thanks fella for such a wonderful experience. Like I said before.... Over the mountains .... Under the bridge .... Slicing through the valley, I ride my bird with Enfield Riders... Have miles to ride before I sleep....have miles to ride with ER before I sleep.

4  Thank Jose K
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I hired an Enfield 500cc from them for a week to explore Mumbai and nearby places. But they were more than friends to me. Guided at every point, helped plan my whole trip. Even the bike was in amazing condition. Not a single problem in week. Hope to travel with them soon. Thanks to the Team(especially Hussain Bhai)
I must say these guys are THE BEST.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank PardeepN14
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Wanted to do something offbeat and experience the nature during our travel...that is when we heard about biking tours in North India. Post doing all our research we decided to contact and hire a bike from Enfield Riders. The company emphasizes on personal service and ensures the riders have incrediblly rich and satisfying experience. All in all thanks to the group for making my trip a memorable one...
Passionate travellers..... who love to provide great service combined with the knowledge accumulated from years of experience ...kudos to the team...

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank Rinku A
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We just finish the trip, from leh to lake panggong and nubra valley. It was an eyes opener experience. Not just your ussual riding trip. I will consider this as once in a life time experience.

2  Thank Deden D