Book In Advance
Tours from Enfield Riders tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Enfield Riders
from US$ 1,000.00
More Info
All reviews these guys training camp riding experience ladakh trip bike riding desert storm learn how learning how awesome experience great trip bucket list trainers hussain bullet heena chetana bikes
Reviewed 5 May 2016

First time experience of road trip on my new RE350 with ENFIELD Riders just got amazing.
Awesome Experience. Thrilling, Safe and Fun Rides. What more can one say!!! Great Support Team to add to the Experience.
Enfield Riders is a great team and very passionate about their work. They are very customer centric and helpful.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank abhishek4u54
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

The enfield rider is a good thing and the services are very good infact i would say they are excellent worth using service

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Swapnil K
Reviewed 5 May 2016

as an Enfield enthusiast I always want to take on for Mountain rides but lack of proper info/exp/known person I backed a little for a couple of years then i spoke to this guy Buljeeth he is a great guy and felt that i can trust him for all my safety and all...so I took a leap of faith and made my dream come true..Ladakh trip is one best days in my life

Date of experience: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank subhakard
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Last week, I had the privilege of being a guest at Enfield Riders, where I met these Enfield Honchos and we discussed the usefulness of various parts and accessories of my bike.

I was just there for an regular lock replacement job for my classic 350. I was surprised to know that these honchos were so kind and the way they explained me and guided me more about RE, that just left me astounded and finally I gave them my complete bike and got my customisation done. Being an RE honcho myself, I was more then satisfied with the service and the approach towards my RE.

There are many businesses catering in the same sector having yet to realise that even the most scathing problem can have a useful message underneath their hate, but I'm really glad the people on the ground are flexible enough to make adjustments on the fly. That alone earned some respect."

It's a must visit for all the RE lovers, these guys respect each and every RE owner and they make sure that the justice is served at the right price.

PS. I feel rejuvenated while riding my RE after getting the job done from ENFIELD RIDERS, Kandivali East.

Cheers guys

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank AnkurDiwakar
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

No problem if you don't own a bike.
No problem if you are unable to find friends to join you.
No problem if you have any kind of apprehension.

Enfield riders is the answer.
A Very devoted, enterprising and friendly bunch.

Just show your willingness and the rest will be taken care of.

Have a joyful ride.

I speak out of experience. In fact I have an annual servicing contract with them for my bike.

Full marks to Enfield Riders.

Date of experience: July 2015