Book In Advance
Tours from Enfield Riders tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Enfield Riders
from US$ 1,000.00
More Info
from US$ 3,500.00
More Info
All reviews these guys training camp riding experience ladakh trip bike riding desert storm learn how learning how awesome experience great trip bucket list trainers hussain bullet heena chetana bikes
Reviewed today via mobile

I undertook the 3-day exclusive women bikers training course conducted by Enfield Riders in Mumbai from 5th to 7th Feb 2019.Though I had my initial apprehensions on whether I would be able to pull through the course, I was immediately put to ease on the very first day by my instructor and my Trainer Mr.Tushar. He picked me up from my house on a RE Classic 350 and we headed for Madh island / Aksa road for my first day of training. The initial session saw him put me through the usual grind of understanding the various parts of the bike, starting & braking procedures, safety, etc. Then over the next 2.5 days he took great pains to put me through very exhaustive biking sessions of 4 hours per day, wherein I was made to practically ride and understand all aspects of biking. These 3 days were very gruelling for him, but extremely satisfying for a rookie biker like me. At the end of my 3-day course, I personally feel very confident of hitting the roads on my own, all thanks to Enfield Riders and specially Mr.Baljit. I strongly recommend this course to all rookie lady bikers.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2019

10 years ago I had an accident when the Scooty I was riding came under a truck. I never thought I would ride a scooty again... but not only did I ride a scooty, thanks to Enfield Riders, I finally learned how to ride a bike! I am amazed with my coach Heena Satikuwar, who helped me overcome my phobia, helped me push my limits and ride in the peak hours in Mumbai traffic on day 2 itself! She motivated me, had more faith in me than I did in myself. With her I felt so safe and comfortable. Thank you soo much for making me push my limits! I will forever be grateful to you! I can't wait for the day I ride across cities. The best thing about learning at Enfield Riders is that they train you to become technically sound with a thorough and detailed briefing about bikes, use safe riding gear and develop confidence in you as a rider! Thank you Enfield Riders for ticking this off my Bucketlist.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank prazmataz
Reviewed 18 November 2018

Did a 12 days wonderful motorcycle tour to Himalayas with Enfield Riders during August 2018. It was one of the most amazing experience that i ever had , the organisation was so good in Handling the international tourist and logistics was perfectly organised. Starting from Hotel, Motorcycles, Food, Ride captain, Mechanic and on ground support was too good. The terrain is so beautiful like it is out of the world, Ladakh, Manali, Srinagar, Khardungla, Pangong tso, wow!!, choose them for a perfect adventure vacation. These guys managed every single hurdle during the ride , be it breakdowns, weather conditions and local issues, everything was managed by Enfield Riders. I would personally recommend them for anyone who are planning to take such adventures tours, you will be with the right people and company. Looking for another adventure journey with Enfield Riders soon.

1  Thank johnmcgreg8
Reviewed 17 October 2018

My second trip with Enfield Riders was again a unique experience on motorcycle. Perfectly organised tour from IXC via Manali to Leh incl. three highest passroads of the world. Always safely guided by Shree & Husein plus an angel-mechanic Same good equipment and option for 2018 Enfield Himalyay bikes made a perfect ride on breathtaking routes. Lodging was perfectsame as food ( except maybe in Manali). Wonderful caretaking of the team for their riders.
Recommendation: consider well your physical status and mental abilities if you do this adventure. No joyriding for rookies - it's a tough ride !!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I would just like to tell that the (Royal Enfield Trip)trip to Lonavala was really amazing and memorable..And At the time Heena supported us with all her indeed efforts and cooperated with us all...I've got a great pleasure to be a part of this trip.. Enjoyed a lot ...❤️

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My years long dream was fulfilled thanx to enfield riders ! Special thanx to Heena who was my trainer! I have no idea how she does it but she knows exactly when the trainee is ready for next step. She had a good judgement of when I needed a push and when to be easy. I would have not dared to ride on the road amidst other vehicles if it wasnt for her support and push! Kudos to her as it takes a lot of guts sitting calmly at the back of a newbie rider! I remember while training, other women would get inspired and come asking her more about the training !! Amazing work!
@heena - thanx for keeping my secret

1  Thank sarahgayas