“Amazing service ”

Enfield Riders
Ranked #18 of 135 Tours in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We render services that help motorcycle enthusiasts, adventure holiday travelers and destination explorers to travel and explore locations via the road medium. We offer different variants of Royal Enfield for rent, to accompany you on your journey. We provide showroom condition Royal Enfields which are available for customers to rent for short trips, weekend getaways or longer road expeditions. We also plan customized trips to meet your specific needs. Our services are for those who want to discover and explore. Our customers are people who look to challenge themselves- doing things they might have not done in the past, who seek travel experiences that are out of the ordinary, who want to experience and explore places and not just visit it. The sporty, adventurous explorer who constantly seeks challenges is our kind of traveler- one who connects with us and our brand.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Awesome place to get your bike serviced. Came back from two small rides of 100 km and the bike feels really good. I was not happy with the quality of service of an authorised service station. There were lot of problems with the bike. After getting the bike services from this place it feels right

Date of experience: May 2016
in 17 reviews
"bikes"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Love my bike. The team here is very supportive and the whole process is very engaging. Visited to give my bike a facelift. And hell he looks pretty.

i feel really lucky that they have opened shop so close t my house

Thanks team Enfield riders.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank GnPrabal
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I stay in Delhi and I needed to come to Pune for a wedding with my wife. Since I was in this part of the country I though it would be a good idea to visit Mumbai for a day and Hire a bike and ride to Pune through the beautiful western Ghats. I did my research to rent a bike from Mumbai, but the challenge was that no one was willing to pick up the bike from Pune since that was where I was flying out from. Luckily I got through Enfield Riders, they were the only ones who were happily ready to come and pick it up from Pune - no questions asked.
All the folks at Enfield Riders are very friendly and warm. They clearly call out the terms and conditions and there were no surprises.
Finally, the bike was in a great condition and they also gave me a good deal on it!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank mohitmcmullen
EnfieldRiders, General Manager at Enfield Riders, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Mohit,
Thanks for the review. Its our endeavour to provide best of our services to our clients. Glad you enjoyed our services and found our team warm and friendly. Happy to assist you always. Looking forward to have you again.
Thanks & Regards,
Hussain Jariwala
(Business Development Director)

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

It was a perfect getaway and thanks to their help had the most amazing time in my life......they are professionals and that's the reason we could even complete the journey...they make u feel like a family and kudos to baljeet for being such an amazing person.....looking forward for many more trips...

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Amit A
EnfieldRiders, Owner at Enfield Riders, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear Amit,
It was a pleasure serving you and the group. Happy to have guests like you who come as clients and leave as friends. Looking forward to have you again.
Thanks & Regards
Poornima Baljeet
(Director - Enfield Riders)