“Shiv sagar”

Shiv Sagar
Ranked #136 of 14,802 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Indian, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Juhu
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Shiv sagar over a period of time has extended to many city and also access the globe, every time I love the food of shiv sagar, same quality of food every time....

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Juhu Tara Road shiv sagar is very much famous.. delicious food and taste very nice......must try, paw bhaji and pizza ...... it was nice to go here

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was not feeling too well and based on reviews I decided to come and eat here. I was pleasantly surprised as they met my diet requirements and the service was quite fast.

The food was quite nice and considering I was not well it went down well.

Some reviews mention that they don't take cards but I was able to pay using my card.

Over all, I was happy with the service and food.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The best vegetarian but limited availability..love it...,
The best vegetarian but limited availability..lThe best vegetarian but limited availability..l

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I dined there recently, as I was staying at the Ramada Palm Grove, right across the road. A friend had taken me there and had told me that they served one of the best Pav Bhajis in Mumbai.

He was not exaggerating. The Pav Bhaji was amazing. The portion of the Bhaji was generous. However, the Pavs were slightly small and I had to order an extra portion of Pav to go with it.

Nevertheless, it was delicious and I loved it. I am told that their other preparations too are equally good, and I do believe that, if the number of people dining there is any indication of its popularity. The place is pure vegetarian, though.

Must try it once.