“Good hotel”

Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince
Ranked #10 of 109 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Good reception, good property, lovely ambiance, average restaurant, hospitality and service is good. management should think of replacing spring mattress with coir matrix, could have provided hair dryer with little upgrading room interior.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GMmadhukumar, General Manager at Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2017

It is my pleasure to receive the best comments

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I had stayed in this hotel only for a night on 27th December 2016 & i found it to be quite impressive for the value of money

I had booked a double room in the hotel which was quite spacious & had a balcony as well which was an added feature of the room . The hotel management gave an extra bed for my kids at no extra cost which was commendable .

The food at there restaurant was good enough which had some really good north indian dishes which was cooked more than our expectations taste wise & with decent enough servings

Although we did not use room services quite often so cannot commend on there services but i presume that would also be upto the mark

So if you are looking for more than a descent hotel in Mysore at the price you pay than i would recommend this hotel

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I stayed with family for one night we had got very good deal on makemytrip.com. We were pleasantly surprised once we arrived at hotel. Very spacious and clean room, courteous staff. There is also small handcraft place- seemed quite reasonable.

For us highlight of this place was food - we ate and ate. We had ordered north indian in lunch - it was excellent. For dinner we had ordered continental which was fine. In breakfast we had typical south Indian wada, idali, dosa...it was also excellent.

We highly recommend this place for good rooms, staff and tasty food

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GMmadhukumar, General Manager at Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

It is my pleasure to hear the best comments

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed with family in this hotel Le Ruchi the Prince for 4 days. We spent much time at the hotel as I had a conference to attend and my hubby and kids stayed at the hotel. They had a pleasant time at the poolside, the indoor games room and watching kids TV channels etc. And I must specifically thank the restaurant staff and their in-charge who took care of our needs during our prolonged stay there to make sure my little one had his fill. In the evenings, the poolside garden restaurant arrangement was also enjoyable.
I would recommend the place for anyone on Mysore trip.

The only suggestion is to make the bathroom a little more equipped ,eg. With a bathtub or even a shower chamber or at least a telephone shower. The present setting reminds one of a mediocre hotel, with just an overhead shower and a bucket- mug set.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GMmadhukumar, General Manager at Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

It is my pleasure to hear the best comments and the suggestion too.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Very clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms. Staff there is super friendly and very accomodative. I made an unusual request for a cup of coffee at 4 in the morning and it was promptly delivered. I really appreciated that. The restaurant on the campus is fancy but the food is not that great and is quite expensive. I was quite disappointed with the food and hence the four star. I am not sure if the restaurant on the campus is part of the Hotel or an independent vendor.

Room Tip: There are rooms with the garden view or pool view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
GMmadhukumar, General Manager at Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

It is my pleasure to hear the best comments,