Overall the most attractive thing about the property is the greenery - the lush surroundings are extremely well maintained and very soothing.
We stayed in an apartment. Very tastefully appointed and spacious. The sit out facing the water body was very nice.
I enjoyed the shower in the sit out as well. Certainly my first.
The door to the shower cubicle in the bathroom was missing.
Strange. This and other minor annoyances spoiled the experience somewhat.
The service attitude is quite transactional and there is no obvious attempt at customer delight. Maybe they have too many customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palatial rooms. Rain showers. Private sit-outs framed by swaying coconut trees and a glorious view of the Chamundi Hills. Heritage walks that make history come alive. A world-class spa that offers over 30 different ways to RE-EMERGE. A midnight swim in the rock pool at night. An incredible multi-cuisine open-air restaurant. Silence, space, serenity in the heart of the royal city. Windflower Mysore is waiting. Come, take advantage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ClearTrip, Stayzilla, Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelGuru so you can book your The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Resort Mysore
- Resort Mysore
- The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka