I stayed there for a night with my wife & 1.5 year kid on the way to Kabini. It is good place to stay. You need to have your own transport. Parrot "Rosy" is attraction for kids. There is shopping mall (mall of mysore) in 1 km. Zoo is also close by. People coming from bangalore can take left turn inear signal when they enter mysore into new 3 lane ring road & follow road sign for ooty/kozhikode. Windoflower comes near golf course.
One of guest has wrongly given our room name for billing. Front desk has sorted out this quickly. Rooms has wooden flooring. Some areas show signs of ageing. Hotel should introduce buffet lunch & dinner. Currently only ala-carte is available for lunch & dinner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palatial rooms. Rain showers. Private sit-outs framed by swaying coconut trees and a glorious view of the Chamundi Hills. Heritage walks that make history come alive. A world-class spa that offers over 30 different ways to RE-EMERGE. A midnight swim in the rock pool at night. An incredible multi-cuisine open-air restaurant. Silence, space, serenity in the heart of the royal city. Windflower Mysore is waiting. Come, take advantage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Resort Mysore
- Resort Mysore
- The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka