My partner and I stayed at the Windflower Spa on a recent holiday to India. We stayed 2 nights - one on the way to Kabini and one on the way back.
Overall the hotel is nice without being excellent, the rooms are good but you can hear the people in the room above moving about when you're in one of the ground floor rooms. The rooms we stayed in were a little "tired" in terms of the decor and fittings. On the first night there was also a very loud party on the neighbouring property that went on to 11.30pm and spoilt any "relaxing feel" of the Windflower hotel itself.
That being said the place itself is a nice hotel and the staff are good as is the food so I wouldn't be unhappy going back again in the future. I just hope that there are no parties when I next visit and perhaps that they've included some soundproofing on the upper room floors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palatial rooms. Rain showers. Private sit-outs framed by swaying coconut trees and a glorious view of the Chamundi Hills. Heritage walks that make history come alive. A world-class spa that offers over 30 different ways to RE-EMERGE. A midnight swim in the rock pool at night. An incredible multi-cuisine open-air restaurant. Silence, space, serenity in the heart of the royal city. Windflower Mysore is waiting. Come, take advantage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Hotel Mysore
- Windflower Resort Mysore
- Resort Mysore
- The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka