We stayed at this hotel twice during various times. The reason we went there the second time was due to exceptionally good stay during our first visit but second time wasn't that good. The location is fantastic, buffet breakfast is great, staff is very friendly. Second trip was to enjoy Mysore dasera and we bought tickets to a show+dinner that was planned in the hotel. However due to heavy rains this was cancelled and we had to just make do with dinner. They did promise to make up for the cancelled show but we were to leave anyway the next day. I found this to be quite family friendly too and staff went out of the way to make my kid feel quite at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandesh The Prince- World Class Luxurious Four Star Hotel in Mysore, and its location is as distinctive as its Design and Interior. Conveniently situated in Heart of historic City of Mysore. The Hotel will prove to the travelers that, the best place to stay in Mysore is not in a Palace. With its majestic palaces, magnificent gardens & ancient temples, it's no wonder that Mysore has gained great eminence as a princely city. Combining tradition with modern opulence - Sandesh The Prince is reminiscent of the city's bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Hotel Sandesh The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandesh The Prince Mysore
- Sandesh The Prince Hotel
- Hotel Sandesh The Prince Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka