My second stay at this hotel , It is a beautiful property with multiple restaurants,courtous staff and express checkin, the food was great,they have a restaurant at the pool side with a wide screen projector showing the IPL matches live and the topping on the cake was the incrediblly fast free broadband connection(2 Mbps).From my balcony I could see the entire Nishat bagh,part of the Palace and Mysore's symbol,The Chamundi hills. All in all an incredible stay at an incredible hotel and reasonable rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandesh The Prince- World Class Luxurious Four Star Hotel in Mysore, and its location is as distinctive as its Design and Interior. Conveniently situated in Heart of historic City of Mysore. The Hotel will prove to the travelers that, the best place to stay in Mysore is not in a Palace. With its majestic palaces, magnificent gardens & ancient temples, it's no wonder that Mysore has gained great eminence as a princely city. Combining tradition with modern opulence - Sandesh The Prince is reminiscent of the city's bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sandesh The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandesh The Prince Mysore
- Sandesh The Prince Hotel
- Hotel Sandesh The Prince Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka