“AS GOOD AS IT GETS!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 137 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
TRIVANDRUM
“AS GOOD AS IT GETS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

I had checked in on 29 Aug 2012 and checked out on 31 Aug 2012 at Aishwarya Residency ,Mysore.A sojourn at a budget hotel cannot get any better!If you are looking for boarding/loadging in Mysore & if you value your money you can always choose this hotel.I had booked on line through makemytrip.com a room for my wife and myself till morning 31 Aug 2012 .I must say that the experience was totally hassle-free and praiseworthy.The hotel ,by virtue of the caring and affable staff as well as its proximity to the Suburb-bus station,is undoubtedly a tourist’s delight.The hotel reception can help you plan your tour of the city and even arrange transportation,if need be.

The only problem I had was when I booked the room online through makemytrip.com.I had incorrectly typed the dates of my stay at the hotel & had ,therefore, to cancel it forthwith and re-book the room with the correct dates.And that meant a refund which was way less than 50% .(Granted ,the mistake was mine.That I had immediately cancelled the booking & booked another room in the same hotel,however, entitles me to receiving a 100% refund , I believe.).So please be careful about the dates you type into the websites’ field.

As someone who had stayed in various budget hotels across the country,I can safely suggest this one as the best you can ever hope to find in Mysore to any individual/family.Nowhere else do you get a squeaky clean A/C room for two people for as low as Rs.1200/-(if booked online)!!!!.

I wish Aishwarya Residency had branches in every place of interest I plan to visit in the future.

Room Tip: Book rooms online.Non-A/C rooms are just as good as the A/C ones.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank sathyajeet
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 16 September 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving a detailed feedback of your stay at Aishwarya Residency. We are glad to hear that you were content with your stay.

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!! We would also like to inform all our readers that we have already added magnifying mirrors and hair dryers to all the rooms and also added wall papers to enhance the beauty of the rooms in the entire hotel to keep up with our quality standards.

I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments which have already beed passed to our team members, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable holiday.

For your future references, please contact our reservation department well in advance or login to our website if you like to make another reservation at Aishwarya Residency. See you again soon!!!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

I live in New Zealand and Aishwarya Residency is the best hotel I have ever stayed at Mysore. The hotel is in the heart of the city (closer to shops, bus stand and railway station). The hotel offered excellent services and facilities in terms of faster response to my requests such as arranging taxis for sight seeing etc. The staff are excellent as they were very receptive to my queries and showed extraordinary customer service skills. The duty managers were great, especially Mr. Sagar who went an extra mile by rendering his services to all guests at this hotel including me. He deserves special accolades and the management is gifted with his presence.I have no hesitation in recommending any future travellers to Mysore to stay at this hotel as all of you would share the same views after experiencing the immaculate service from this hotel staff.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, and I recommend to stay in the 3rd floor as you will get a beautiful view o...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Hari B
Dear Madam,

What a great review! Delighted that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again....hope it will be sooner rather than later. i Really appreciate that you took out time to review us regarding your recent stay. Very kind words - thank you - hope we can have the pleasure of seeing you again soon some day.

We are obliged about your detailed feedback of your stay at Aishwarya Residency, Mysore. We are glad to hear that you were extremely content with your stay. Esteemed guests like you motivate us to achieve our goal of quality excellence and customer satisfaction.

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!!

We were delighted to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team. Valuable feedback like yours make us strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

As part of our continuous improvement plan, we are also in the process of adding eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments which have already beed passed to our team members, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable holiday.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

The hotel was very good with neat and clean rooms best value for money.It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worth. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

7 Thank vijayakumar2007
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Dear Sir,

We would like to commence by thanking you for your wonderful words of appreciation. Esteemed guests like you genuinely motivate us to work better.We always work towards providing you with the best services and we are happy that we could make you happy and comfortable at our premises.

We would like you to visit us again to see how promptly we work towards your satisfaction and enjoy a pleasant stay.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

I keep planning trips for myself & friends every now & then but for the first time ever , I planned a personal trip ONLY for myself & my MOM hence I was very sceptical about each and every minute detail & wanted to give only the "BEST OF BEST" Experience to her. As My father & Brother were not accompanying us to this trip due to Business Concerns & I took responsibility for entire trip planning hence had to be double sure of Travel Comfort , Accomodation , Sight-Seeing & Food.
I completely rely on Trip Advisor Reviews as they are never fake & post reading reviews for all hotels / B&B INNS / Home-Stays Options : I selected : "AISHWARYA RESIDENCY" & Am delighted to choose them.
Right from the moment , I stepped in Mysore , I actually experienced the "Comfort" which "Aishwarya" promises to give. I must add that their promises are for keeps & NOT meant to be broken. I was supposed to call at Travel-Desk 30 Minutes Prior From my arrival for Pick-Up Facility but due to signal problem in my cell-phone, I could only make a call post reaching Mysore & to my surprise , they sent a cab for pick-up within 5 Min from my call. Driver : Mr. Nagaraja was a " GEM " : Extremely Humble , Courteous & Graceful. People belonging to Hospitality Industry should learn the meaning of "SERVICE" from him.As Hotel is conveniently located from Mysore junction hence we reached within 5-7 Min. At Reception , we get to meet MR. PRASAD: A friendly yet professional Manager with a sweet smile who attended us personally & checked our plan for sight-seeing. As I was very clear about the entire sights that we had to cover hence he arranged a cab for our 2-DAY Sight-Seeing Plan instantly with same Driver : Nagaraja on absolutely REASONABLE prices. We were shown our room by a ground member with enthusiasm & smile. Rooms are well-lit & maintained. Wash-Room is clean & found Hygienic. Cute Wall-Paper adorned the wall :) . We started our journey & checked out someTourist Spots covering Mysore Palace / ST. Philomena's Church / SriRangapatna / Brindavan Gardens on 1st day. We came back to Mysore around 10:00 P.M & were stopped for Dinner in a restaurant called " Vishnu Hotel " which was pathetic. This was a let-down. As our Hotel does not have IN-House Kitchen hence had to get the food from outside vendors. Avoid "Vishnu Hotel" completely & may settle to eat at several counters placed near Bus-stop. We ordered 2 cups of Tea in Hotel but could not even take 2 sips as they had extremely high sugar content. Next Morning , as planned , driver came for our pick up for 2nd day sight-seeing to 1) Chamundeshwari Temple ( Try Masala Daal-vada with Tea at any local vendor outside the temple : Was Tasty & so moderately priced) / 2) Nandi-Bull Statue / 3) WAX-Museum - (A MUST-VISIT PLACE) / 4) Somnathpur / 5) Shiva-Samudram Falls / 6) ZOO. We had Lunch at Madhu's Restaurant & were glad to eat some delicious food. As far as shopping is concerned , we were shown 2 Cauvery Silk Emporiums - It is almost walkable distance from hotel but BEWARE : They are "CHEATERS"- Famous Items ( Sandal-wood Facepacks / Incence sticks / Perfumes / Accessories ) all are Approx 5-Times OVER-PRICED. Better may do all Shopping at OOTY Anywhere for same products as they have " FIXED PRICES EVERYWHERE".
" ABSOLUTELY COMMITTED " towards their work is what comes to my mind when I think about Aishwarya's Staff : {Mr. Prasad, Mr. Sagar , All house-keeping ground members } deserves a "SPECIAL MENTION"
Hope to see you soon Guys as you have given me 10 % Discount Coupon also for my next visit :)
All in all : "TRULY MEMORABLE" stay with " AISHWARYA RESIDENCY"- Highly Recommended purely on "SERVICE" Grounds !

3 Cheers for entire " Aishwarya TEAM "
ALL THE BEST & KEEP UP THE AMAZING SERVICES With same SMILE, ZEAL & PASSION :)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
8 Thank riyajet2002
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 2 August 2012
Dear Madam,

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!!

Chennai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

The hotel was very good with neat and clean rooms. Staff behavior is polite. All the sight seeing places are at walkable distance from the hotel, including bus stops, market areas. Food quality is also good and room service was excellent. Would look forward to visit this hotel in future.

Room Tip: Prefer not to have rooms in ground floor. Its can be a bit noisy during daytime.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
10 Thank biswajit1m
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 25 July 2012