““Been there Twice... Planning on Third...””

Aishwarya Residency
Ranked #3 of 151 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Khaitan, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
““Been there Twice... Planning on Third...””
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Researched Trip advisor to choose this hotel and After spending 4 nights at The Aishwarya residency , My wife and I had the pleasure of the best nights we have ever spent in a hotel anywhere .We were somewhat perplexed by the negative reviews we had earlier read. I could tell this hotel was extremely guest friendly. Best of all was the service and, incredibly enthusiastic about their work.
We absolutely loved this place. There is a true dedication to preserving the ecosystem as much as possible. The staff really do go that extra mile, are generous with their time and commitment to ensuring that your stay is as perfect as possible Especially the hospitality by the staff is too good. Believe me, everyone wishes with a big smile and takes care of you nicely.
you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Overall. Aishwarya residency is very good and truly worth of what I have paid.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JIM L
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel. We are all pleased at Aishwarya Residency, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments which have already beed passed to our team members, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable holiday.

Your remarks are important to us and will enable us to improve the quality of our offer and services in a matter to satisfy our guests' needs and expectations.

I sincerely hope to see you back in our hotel soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
Paris, France
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My wife and I traveled to Mysore during first week of April 2012. After extensive research on "where to stay," a friend suggested Aishwarya Residency as the most reasonably priced hotel in Mysore. We were pleasantly surprised. Arriving early after an all-night travel from Goa, the reception was operating early morning and we could check in immediately. The location couldn't be better - just 5 mins walk from the main Mysore Bus terminal.

We wanted to go to as many shows as we could and found most of them to be within walking range. Our room was recently renovated - everything was clean and spotless. The bathroom was tiny, but very functional. Also room service was always a bell away.

Most of the attractions were also nearby so walking to them was incredibly easy.

All in all a very comfortable stay and would like to recommend this to other visitors too.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank David B
Dear Sir,

We would like to commence by thanking you for your wonderful words of appreciation.People like you genuinely motivate us to work better.We always work towards providing you with the best services and we are happy that we could make you happy and comfortable at our premises.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with Aishwarya Residency. We were delighted to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team. Valuable feedback like yours make us strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

As part of our continuous improvement plan we have added "Hair Dryers", "magnifying mirrors", "elegant wall papers" in all our premium and delux category rooms. We are also in the process of adding eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

We would like you to visit us again to see how promptly we work towards your satisfaction and enjoy a pleasant stay.
Chennai
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Even after reading the reviews about this hotel I stayed in here with my family for just one night. It was an unpleasant stay. I booked online which included an extra bed, which they didnt give (tough i already paid for that). I booked 3 rooms and got only 2 rooms initially, and it took 2 hrs to get the other one, due to which my plan got delayed by 1 hr. Rooms didnt had remote or water. Even after calling for 4 times they didnt bring it. While vacating, they charged me Rs.556/- for 4 water bottles and 8 cup of coffee. After detail search, came to know that they kept a bill of Rs.402/- along with mine, for food which someone else had taken. When i tried to complain about all these, they were not at all listening to me. Better choose another hotel.

Room Tip: Never book this hotel. If booked accidentally, never order food. They charge heavily.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sherin_Chennai
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. My staff and I reviewed your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve the issue mentioned by you. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.
Bangalore
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Hotel is very nice, very near to main bus stand and the staffs are really helpful. Twice we visited this hotel and we are very happy to get the hospitality of the staff. During the first visit they helped us a lot for sight seeing in Mysore. Though, we felt the rates are bit high, rooms are very clean. The only drawback of this hotel is, it does not have restaurant. We need to go out for the food or else need to order. It would be good if the hotel has its own restaurant.

Its glad to tell that, next month we are visiting again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank smileBangalore
kirantanthri, Manager at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving a detailed feedback of your stay at Aishwarya Residency. We are glad to hear that you were content with your stay.

Esteemed guests like you motivate us to achieve our goal of quality excellence and customer satisfaction.

We highly appreciate your recommendation!!!! We would also like to inform all our readers that we have already added magnifying mirrors and hair dryers to all the rooms and also added wall papers to enhance the beauty of the rooms in the entire hotel to keep up with our quality standards.

I would like you to know that we are already in the process of opening up a coffee shop in our hotel and we would be glad to serve you again to showcase how promptly we work upon the suggestions of our esteemed guests like you. See you again soon!!!
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 24 April 2012

True, you get a lot for the price - a clean, comfortable room (although maintenance seems to have deteriorated, judging by earlier reviews). My stay was made much less than perfect due to the following:
My non-A/C room was constantly and uncomfortably hot even when the window was open and the weather outside was delicious, for example in the morning.
The front desk uses a bell and a buzzer, which resound throughout the entire property, to page the bell boy. Not a very relaxing place to stay during the day.
There is construction going on next door at the moment.
While walls are thick, doors are paper-thin. If there is a loud family staying next door you're likely to have a very inconsiderate, premature wake-up call.
Also staff sleep on the floor overnight. Pretty awkward in my opinion to return late at night and skip over 7 or 8 sleeping hotel staff on my way to the elevator.

One last point: I was mis-informed (so it seemed) regarding laundry arrangements, and it wasn't ready in time for my checking out (although it was over 24 hours). Hotel staff expected me to leave my room and check out by noon, pay off the balance of my stay, and get my laundry back no sooner than 3pm, although this had been discussed several times beforehand. No effort was made on the part of management to resolve this issue in due time.

A mixed bag it is, then: affordability for patchiness. Look elsewhere before you book here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Guest,

We deeply regret that we could not accomodate you on your third day of stay due to non-availability of rooms. Hence, you seem to be a bit unhappy with your experience.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you to make your stay a pleasant one.

For your future references, please contact our reservation department well in advance or login to our website if you like to make another reservation at Aishwarya Residency.