We had first seen the resort on our way back from KRS and it definitely looked inviting.
We planned a weekend stay at this resort.
We followed the direction given on the Bangalore-Mysore highway and took a deviation towards KRS. Though the board displayed 2 kms from KRS, it was much more.
The reception was welcoming. We had booked a classic room, but during check-in time they upgraded us to Deluxe room.
The room overlooks the lake and has a nice sit out. The furnishing is pleasant. Only a walkin shower is present in the bathroom.
We dined a few times in the restaurants. The buffet spread was good for lunch. Candle light dinner by the lake is romantic. Walking around the resort in the evening is definitely relaxing.
As part of the 2 day package, a welcome drink , A basket of fruits & cookies first day in the room was mentioned in the website. But the resort said they are unaware of any such package and this was not given.
Overall, stay was comfortable and relaxing. Its a little distant from Mysore City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit at Silent Shores Resort & Spa, a luxurious resort with 5 star facilities where we offer 57 rooms in different categories to suit your needs, nestled in the lap of nature built around a lake amidst well envisaged landscapes and lush gardens. Perfect for your group, or just the two of you. You'll feel right at home at Silent Shores Resort & Spa Located just 10 kms or a 15 minutes drive from the Iconic Mysore Palace and the Railway Station off Hunsur Road in Mysore, Silent Shores Resort & Spa is spread over 28 acres of land. From the moment you step in to our resort you will feel a sense of freedom and space like none other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Agoda, Expedia and Stayzilla so you can book your Silent Shores Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silent Shores Resort And Spa
- Silent Shores Hotel Mysore
- Silent Shores Resort & Spa Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka