All reviewsvalue for moneycomplimentary breakfastresidential areapleasant stayhotel is locateddosarailway stationclean roomsmysore palaceample parking spacetasty foodtourist attractionsbreakfast spreadcourteous staffzoorateskms
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I am on business trip stay at jade garden comfert AC room. Hotel is very nice staff is helpful and centrally located.breakfast menu was nice.they provide security safe in room all basic amenities.In room dining also available.you can take dinner here but non veg items are very tasty specially biryani.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Booked 2 rooms through oyo rooms and I ended up having my worst ever stay in a hotel. . This is absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Nothing comes close. It started with the check in process. I was made to pay for all 4 days of my stay in advance. I had to give in as it was 5am and I didn't want to go looking for another hotel at that hour. The cable TV was giving us problems with frequent breakdowns in both rooms, and despite frequent complains, took more than a day to settle. The receptionist, an elderly guy,by the name of Ranjan was the most unhelpful person one will ever come across. The restaurant is another big let down. Be prepared for a half hour wait for anything ordered. The menu is also very limited, taste is very average and prices are on the higher side . The buffet had the same spread every single day. The wifi had lots of issues and very slow. Most of the password and user name couldn't log us in and even if you could, it enabled only one person to use it at a time. Despite repeated complains, nothing was done about it. Our request for a change of rooms too wasn't met. Hot water was also lacking in the evenings and this was another issue which wasn't addressed despite complaints.
On my last day here, I had requested the hotel staff to let us check out 2 hours later as we had to attend a function during the checkout hour. Despite putting up with all their shortcomings during our stay, they wanted us to pay 2000 rupees to extend the check out hour by 3 hours. That was the last straw for me. We checked out and moved into a different hotel.
Otherwise, the location and the rooms itself was good. But everything else is just way below average.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ramani D
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Located away from the busy city attractions by a couple of kilometers.
The location is ideal if you hate traffic. It is opposite the civil courts and quite a green area - not commercially busy.
The rooms are quite spacious - neatly maintained. Not much on the window view.
Parking is sufficient and can use roadside if required.
There is a small bar at the evenings.
Buffet for morning breakfast - just sufficient.
Evening dinners - good menu and good food.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Front desk person always contact someone for all.

Keeping only medimix sample soap in bathroom.

WiFi is dead slow.

Breakfast is very limited in variety.

I won't visit once again to this hotel.

Don't book just by looking photos in online. I did same mistake..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Jade Garden is the best choice in Mysore . When you are on a vacation what you look is a safe , clean , quite place for a reasonable price. Here for 2 nights we stayed #307 the rooms are good spacious, location is also good .The staff are very nice and they are on call for all you need.The breakfast is superb with basic layout .The park near by sports ground is good for a morning or evening walk, .Overall great place to stay in Mysore; if you are not concerned about a big brand name.

Room Tip: Front view rooms are very nice
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family