Grand Mercure Mysuru
US$ 57
Pai Vista(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 58
Very Good 4/5
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 54
US$ 50
Very Good 4/5
Golden Landmark Resort(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 72
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sandesh The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 63
US$ 53
Green Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 41
US$ 37
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 81
US$ 69
Hotel Paradise(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$ 41
US$ 23
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue restaurantaccor hotelsmr amansilk barspecial thankshousekeeping teambiryaniexcellent hospitalityexcellent staytop floorrooftop restaurantrestaurant staffpool sidegreat ambiencenice experiencebusiness tripwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at by the blue restaurant good kababs like golati kabab jingai nissa ans some food the food was exclant made by narshama. ..exclant services by pavan exclant place neear swimming pool ..thanks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GM_SachinMalhotra, General Manager at Grand Mercure Mysuru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysuru.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel staff very good.gautam is good service boy. Clean room good location. Main road by near bus stand. Zoo. Mysore places etc. I am recommend all my friends and dear. Nice stay. Pool is very good. Gym is a very good

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In grand mercure Mysore I visited with my friend. The food is really delicious. Staff members are well trained specially Mr Pranab he was expert in his work.Overall experience superb. Try to visit again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank digboii

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast was decent. Great hospitality. Very accommodating. Special thanks to Mr Subho for the great hospitality. Near Mysore Palace. Only hiccup was locking our rooms despite agreeing to a late checkup but was immediately addressed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hi i would like to share my feedback to you. I got great services by mr pramod kumar in la uppu and silk bar . Breakfast buffet is super. In silk bar we got nice drinks . Overall service is great . Will back again again .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nisha N

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and Pramod. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.