1,237 results
All reviews blue restaurant silk bar accor hotels towel art housekeeping team rooftop pool special thanks nice hotel excellent hospitality biryani top floor excellent stay breakfast and dinner welcome drink restaurant staff house keeping memorable stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at by the blue restaurant good kababs like golati kabab jingai nissa ans some food the food was exclant made by narshama. ..exclant services by pavan exclant place neear swimming pool ..thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_SachinMalhotra, General Manager at Grand Mercure Mysuru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysuru.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff very good.gautam is good service boy. Clean room good location. Main road by near bus stand. Zoo. Mysore places etc. I am recommend all my friends and dear. Nice stay. Pool is very good. Gym is a very good

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

In grand mercure Mysore I visited with my friend. The food is really delicious. Staff members are well trained specially Mr Pranab he was expert in his work.Overall experience superb. Try to visit again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank digboii

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast was decent. Great hospitality. Very accommodating. Special thanks to Mr Subho for the great hospitality. Near Mysore Palace. Only hiccup was locking our rooms despite agreeing to a late checkup but was immediately addressed.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_SachinMalhotra, General Manager at Grand Mercure Mysuru, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel & posting your stay experience on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you gave us an opportunity to showcase you our excellent hospitality. Your compliments is highly appreciated and I am sure on hearing the same my Team will be glad to know that their services are being noticed.

We have made a note of all your feedback and the same has been shared with the concerned department for immediate follow up and improvement.

We look forward to welcome you again with your family and friends to Grand Mercure Mysuru !

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hi i would like to share my feedback to you. I got great services by mr pramod kumar in la uppu and silk bar . Breakfast buffet is super. In silk bar we got nice drinks . Overall service is great . Will back again again .

1  Thank Nisha N

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and Pramod. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.