“for newely married couples”
Review of Shimla

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
ahmedabad
23 helpful votes
“for newely married couples”
Reviewed 10 November 2008

really a great place for the newely married couple,wants to have their honeymoon in india

23 Thank dennis3112
Delhi
100 helpful votes
“My visit to Shimla”
Reviewed 9 November 2008

It was a wonderful experience when I visited Shimla for the first time. It was a peak winters in Shimla and I happened to be placed in Delhi in my Job. Initially, I had shown some resistance to my Boss who had directed me to go on duty . This is because of peak winter season in January . Believe me when I stayed in Shimla for a couple of days , winters were all forgotton. Pollution free enviornment in Shimla, healthy food, calm and serene atmosphere made my stay so attractive that I fell in love with the place.Early morning you could see clouds at your feet and touching your palm.Tall trees and pony rides added beauty to the place.It was indeed my most memorable experience so much so after the very first visit, I am a regular visitor to the place every year.

100 Thank pammadelhi
new delhi
17 helpful votes
“Shimla a beautiful place”
Reviewed 9 November 2008

hello freindz,
I just want to share one of the good experience of my life i.e when I visited beautifula place viz. Shimla. We went ther in early December 2008, it was such a nice experience starting from the the toy train in which we travelled from Kalka Station. The journey is very comfortable as well as full of site seing. After reaching Shimla we had a very good time when we visited Kufriand many otherplaces. Last but not the least one of the famous attractions of Shimla is Mall Road is also oneof teh good places, the Church that is situated ther near Mall Road is a very good placeand one must see it.

I advice you all to go and visit Shimla in month of Nov-Feb.

All the best!!!!!!!!!

14 Thank Anuj s
India
13 helpful votes
“my favorite place in India”
Reviewed 8 November 2008

it's just a great place to be... i really enjoyed my stay at the hill resort... its a very calm place which is full of greenery... it is full of revers and valleys... i just enjoyed my trip to shimla....

13 Thank admirerIndia
Shimla
24 helpful votes
“Shimla -- Beauty of Himachal”
Reviewed 7 November 2008

Shimla was nice place to be with beautiful scenere... I wish I can spend my Winter vacation there . Snow all around ,beauty at its best... Must see for anyone who loves nature...

24 Thank Ady_India

Been to Shimla? Share your experiences!

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.