All reviewsgulabhigh courtmr sunilsteep roadthe hotel staffrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedexecutive roomapproach roadnice hotel to staywalking distanceroom servicefood qualityhome away from homeexcellent hotelchoose this hotelhot water
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We have been to Shimla in the Month of May. The hotel service is nice. The staff in the resturant is very humble and cooperative. Food quality is good. Over all we have enjoyed our stay in this hotel.

Bhagwat Family

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Abhijit3004
HotelSilverine, Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from all at Silverine!

Thank You So much for taking time out and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Silverine is a good hotel, located at the end of mall road, near shimla club. We loved the location, All the happening places of shimla like the mall road shops, Lift, the ridge, town hall, christ church, lower mall and lakkar bazaar are withing 10-15 min walking distance from the hotel. The hotel itself is very good, small but cozy, rooms are redone recently and are better than the photos on the website. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The road to the hotel is temporarily closed for maintenance due to a landslide, so taxi takes you up to corporation parking, which is 5-10 min walking distance from hotel, but hotel arranged for the free porters both ways, which was very welcomed. Food at the restaurant is also good.

Room Tip: Luxury rooms are better.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank shonababu
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I stayed at Hotel Silverine in Shimla with a group of mixed-aged female tourists: two seventy-year olds, three women in their forties, and four young women in their twenties. I was apprehensive, because it was the first time i'd traveled in India with women other than my wife. Coming to Hotel Silverine totally dispelled my apprehensions. The management were more than accomodating, in that they gave me tips on the (GREAT) town as well as extensive information on the surrounding areas; they told me about wonderful little 'secret' places to visit in the hills, where fewer tourists are, but which are still fully safe.
The rooms were spotless; the food was perfect; the service was warm and friendly. We were a little chilly on the roof: in five minutes, they built us a fire. Our travel plans fell apart; they helped us make new ones.
Do not think there is anywhere better to stay in Shimla; there is not.

Room Tip: My friends were everyhere in the hotel; nobody had any complaints or off-comments.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cuttlefart

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Was travelling to Shimla not so long back, so I got myself accommodated in hotel silverine. I was surprised with the exceptional quality of service that was provided throughout my stay. The staff at the hotel was very polite and hospitable, the food was brilliant, there were no issues with the wifi, there was a brilliant connectivity of the same in my room. I was extremely happy with the stay, and will surely return to the hotel the next time I am in Shimla. I Will also make it a point to recommend it to all my friends and colleagues who travel to Shimla.
Thank you all.

Room Tip: Ask for the avalaibility of luxury packages at the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Greetings from all at Silverine!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a great time here with us. Just FYI Wi-Fi is in the reception area and your room was right on that floor so we know which room to give your next time.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

With food poisoning on the way to Simla, All i needed was a decent room to relax.
Silverine has much more to offer.
Nice interiors, hot water, Good food , an awsome night view of the valley made our stay
memorable.
A nice spacious terrace gives you a true feel being on vacation.
You have earned it....
Recommended strongly....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vikas S
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012