All reviews gulab high court mr sunil steep slope luxury room recommend this hotel the hotel staff hotel is located executive room walkable distance approach road visited shimla nice hotel to stay senior citizens food quality excellent hotel hot water
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Was travelling to Shimla not so long back, so I got myself accommodated in hotel silverine. I was surprised with the exceptional quality of service that was provided throughout my stay. The staff at the hotel was very polite and hospitable, the food was brilliant, there were no issues with the wifi, there was a brilliant connectivity of the same in my room. I was extremely happy with the stay, and will surely return to the hotel the next time I am in Shimla. I Will also make it a point to recommend it to all my friends and colleagues who travel to Shimla.
Thank you all.

Room tip: Ask for the avalaibility of luxury packages at the hotel.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Greetings from all at Silverine!

Thank You So much for taking time out and sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is a pleasure to know that you had a great time here with us. Just FYI Wi-Fi is in the reception area and your room was right on that floor so we know which room to give your next time.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

With food poisoning on the way to Simla, All i needed was a decent room to relax.
Silverine has much more to offer.
Nice interiors, hot water, Good food , an awsome night view of the valley made our stay
memorable.
A nice spacious terrace gives you a true feel being on vacation.
You have earned it....
Recommended strongly....

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vikas S
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed at Hotel Silverine for a period of 4 days while i was visiting a friend a Shimla. I didnt know much about the property but I was pleasantly surprised with the rooms. Very clean, simple and cozy. The food was good and not too expensive which made it even better. What really set it apart for me was the attic which had a pool table, billiards table and a ps2. The view from the terrace outside the attic was the cherry on the cake. All in all a very comfy and fun say. I would recommend it to everybody. P.S. check out the pictures. the view is fabulous.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelSilverine, General Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Reviewed 23 May 2012

No guaranteed hot water(got only once during my stay).
Room service inefficient.
Very steep access road.
We used to go back to the hotel only when we were really tired and couldn't roam outside any more.
Food served is good.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from all at Silverine!

We apologies regarding the inconveniences faced during your stay with us, but we did listened to your concerns and made sure that the problem is resolved and the Hot Water issue was resolved the very same evening when you checked in. Since Last 2 months Shimla is facing extreme water scarcity but we still made sure that none of the client's were given water in buckets and ensured that the water is sufficient for daily needs of all the clients staying with us. Further we have a Solar Water Heating System and it takes time for Hot Water to be processed.
Regarding location we are the only property in the Mall Road Area which is a drive in I understand the slope is steep but then again Shimla is a Hill Station and access to most of the hotel's in the Mall Road area is on foot and either by stairs or uphill stretches.

Thanks for appreciating the food, and taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Hope on your next visit to Shimla we will ensure that you have an even better experience.

Hotel Silverine.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

The hotel was absolutely perfect. We had 2 night and 3 day stay at this hotel (Feb7-Feb10). The food, room and hospitality was fantastic. We really enjoyed the stay there. As I was quite sketical about the toilets but when after seeing it I was very delighted. Hot water was available whenever needed. I really recoomend this hotel....

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank araamudhan
HotelSilverine, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Silverine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012