Good size of room
Good view of shimla valley (looks beautiful at night)
Food is good (good quantity)
Staff should be more courtious
The steep walk from road to hotel
"They dont want you to eat on the bed (& watch TV together) and therefore TV is located off the place towards a sitting area in the room."
No vehicle (of any type) is allowed inside the mall road of shimla. Therefore to reach to this hotel, one has to walk 10 minutes from Mall road to hotel and then climb (a way of hill) for 2 minutes to reach to hotel lift, therefore it is not adviable for elder people. The hotel however is beautifully designed and has a small garden to sit and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Himachal Pradesh