1. suit room and delux room are alomost equal... no need to spend extra. rooms are very clean, carpeted.
2. avoid this hotel if you have elders along with you. Its 1.5 Km from ridge.. and a steep climb .. and a stair case and a lift... and then comes the reception. Its not easy.. if in your own vehicle.. the vehicle stops way behind. Bad past is that they dont have any gatekeeper or service boy at the entry to carry your luggage. I was almost exhausted when i reached my room.
3. Food is good. they have a restraunt.. nice clean and cozy. service is good
4. Why this hotel: I chose this one going with reviews on tripadvisor... well.. when we are at a hill station we seek natural surroundings .. this is where this hotel scores .. if it is a bit far and situated at a cliff.. it gives exceptionally good view of surroundings.
5. I'll surely visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Himachal Pradesh