Very good hotel for Honeymoon couples, specially people who love north Indian food. I stayed in a deluxe room and view was awesome.
The only issue we faced was we booked this hotel a month ago however when we reached there we found that there was no such booking on my name due to some miscommunication between their head office and Shimla hotel. This led to little discomfort however would appreciate the way they handled the situation and booked another hotel for us.
Just one thing to keep in mind-You will need a porter to carry your luggage from parking to hotel and vice-versa as vehicles are not allowed.
Overall the stay was very good and food was fantastic.Would like to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Himachal Pradesh