We reached to Shimla on 5th April 2012. he place was all booked. Having the telephone number of Honeymoon Inn i called them up for possible vacancy. They had a double room available. As per their direction I parked the car at the High Court parking and started walking up hill. After quite a walk for around 10 min. I reached near the hotel but when I found that now I shall have to steep walk up one more hill, I decided against doing it. More so as I had kids and elderly with me. The place is surrounded by trees and had a good view but the assent was a negative factor. Go there if you are prepared for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Agoda, Hotels.com and Yatra so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Himachal Pradesh