I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in Feb 2012. I traveled to Shimla with my wife and chose to stay at this hotel for 2 nights. We had opted for a super deluxe room with breakfast.
The rooms were clean and large. The furniture and fittings were all well maintained! The room had a clean view of the Shimla hills and valley. You can also see the Christ Church from some of the rooms in the hotel..
Food was average, with the breakfast spread being fairly limited. Also did not find the food particularly tasty or unique.
Service and Hospitality:
Though the service was ok, we did find that at times there were delays. There is no separate number for room service. Everything happens though front desk and most of the times either the phone was busy or there was no one to answer the call.
The location was ok! There is a pretty steep climb from the point where the taxis will drop you off. The walk to the Mall is about 15 minutes and only very few hotels will have a shorter walk to the Mall. Overall I would recommend this hotel if the stay in Shimla is a short one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a quaint, little resort with every room offering you a view of the breathtakingly beautiful deodar woods and a lush green valley. The sunsets are, quite simply, incredible as is the view of the twinkling lights. Hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the "Lift", the centrepoint of the Mall offers a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Hotel Shimla
- Honeymoon Inn Shimla Himachal Pradesh