It was a nice stay in Sunrise Villa. I visited in April 2012. Family room was very clean and the best thing was it was a kind of flat with two separate rooms. Which was best for me as I was with my family. You will not find this price anywhere in Simla. The hotel is a bit far from main Shimla but just a half an hour drive. Food options are not available. You need to eat whatever has been cooked but still nice as you do not need to look for the restaurants. The place is so quite that you can hear the sound of vehicle from far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a good hotel / resort stay in Shimla, visit Sunrise Villa, a mini resort for affordable, economical, homely yet luxurious stay in Shimla in the lap of nature away from the congested city. Facilities include: drive-in-parking, lush green lawns, fruit trees, flower beds, peaceful surroundings with neat and clean environment and rooms, home-made hygienically prepared buffet vegetarian meals served across the dining table in the dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your Sunrise Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Villa Hotel Shimla
- Sunrise Hotel Shimla
- Sunrise Villa Shimla, Himachal Pradesh