I went to Shimla in January for a relaxation. We booked 2 rooms. Once u enter Shimla, it is located on the other side of the town. But it has a nice location, quiet, candid. The best part about the resort is that it is centrally heated. Jan was too cold in Shimla, we can see snow on the roofs but thanks to the centrally heated ambiance. They have a lovely open space for lunch under the sun. Rooms are huge with shower cubicle. They provide complimentary transfers to Mall Road. They have an excellent parking space underground. Plus they have a gr8 security too. Overall my experience was very satisfying. I would recommend this resort if you have your own vehicle. I will surely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Bourne, a Luxury Resort in the queen of the hills "SHIMLA" the erstwhile Capital of the British Raj to your esteemed organisation. An Eco-Tourism resort situated at an altitude of 6500 Ft. in the Himalayas EAST BOURNE promises an easy paced vacation full of surprise and unforgettable memories. Provided with every modern amenity, East Bourne is more than a resort, it’s an experience………………… A brief profile of our resort is as follows We specialise in arrangement for theme parties, marriages, conferences, fashion shows and product launching. The facilities in the resort are: 61 centrally heated luxury rooms with attached baths (cubical with shower panel with hot & cold running water), hair and body dryers, LCD, Wooden flooring, Mini bar, Tea/Coffee maker, Laundry service, Room service, EPABX & STD/ISD facility, Standby generator "Vertigo" The Multi Cuisine Restaurant & 02 Open Air Terrace Garden Restaurants. "Zanzee" The Well Stocked Bar. "Reef” Conference Hall - I for 400 delegates (Theatre style), 100 delegates (U-shape), equipped with all modern facilities. Banquet Hall & Open Air sitting (700-1000 pax)."Dunes" Conference Hall - II for 120 delegates (Theatre style), 45 delegates (U-shape). "Waves" Conference Hall - III for 50 delegates (Theatre style), 25 delegates (U-shape). "Maples" A Modern health spa with cold and hot sauna, steam, massage tub, massage chairs, body massages and men & women beauty Saloon, Gymnasium. "Aqua" The Night Club (60 pax) "Maples" The Indoor heated Swimming Pool with sunken bar. A huge Reception, Lounge, Coffee Shop, Bakery and Library overlooking a Rose Garden, Creche, Video Games, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Indoor Games, Bar-be-Que, Bonfire, Doctor on call, All Secretarial Services, Internet, Travel Desk, One Free pick up and drop from resort to town and vice versa daily (10 am to 8 pm), Free car parking (underground) and coaches, Gift shop, Children's Activity Centre Available on request Trekking, river rafting, ice-skating, roller skating & golf, All major credit cards accepted, Accommodation for drivers (Bunker style). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Hotels.com, OYO Rooms, Expedia, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your East Bourne Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Bourne Hotel Shimla
- East Bourne Resort And Spa
- East Bourne Resort & Spa Shimla, Himachal Pradesh