Went with family last dec for the Christmas weekend. The ambience was splendid. Food was well cooked adn well served. The bonfire at night in the fireplace was beautiful. Regretfully though, once the fire wentout, the room heater was no match for the cold - 2degreesC.! we were also unaware that it snows only in Jan in Shimla. and that too furhur north. Roads are narrow, going any furthur north for seeing snow is difficult as the roads are unpredictable. No adventure activity guide available. Might be a good summer holiday I guess, Roads will get better soon. Medical services are good, dont miss a walk to "the mall". Kids loved the frozen Ice skating rink! and the horses were beautiful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodville Palace houses 31 rooms, inclusive of the royal cottage and royal suite, which have been tastefully decorated into theme rooms. In the tradition of most heritage hotels, no two rooms are alike in decor and yet they offer that same high quality service and comfort to the guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, MakeMyTrip, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your WelcomHeritage Woodville Palace Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodville Palace Shimla
- Woodville Palace Hotel Shimla
- WelcomHeritage Woodville Palace Shimla Himachal Pradesh