Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews house keeping properties property ambience services mall road stay rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

This one is lala propertie hotel in shimla maximum hotel situated in mall road all the lala properties hotel Management does not work so well in these lala properties hotel .so i want to tell you that better than choose the management properties like radisson,taj,oberoi,royal orchid ,royal tullip,sarovar & My best one ITC hotels.....

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Rooms are too too small only 80sqft.
You better book homestay
Dont book this hotel
They will not upgrade rooms
Hotel building is very small
I will definately not recommend this hotel at all…
Even you can book homestay
Better than this

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2021

The location of the hotel is very good, right next to the tourist lift to mall road. I took the Super Deluxe Room and it was nice and spacious with a view to the valley. The bathroom was not very big but neither too small. The mattress was so soft that it will sink in the centre leaving your next raised so much that it just becomes uncomfortable to sleep. The food was average and the restaurant ambience was something that I didn't like (went there for breakfast only). Overall F&B and Price of the rooms was slightly on a higher side, but that's the case with the entire city. Will I visit again - Not necessary, but I don't mind

Room tip: Look for option of valley facing rooms
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

I stayed at The Legacy Shimla for 2 Days in January. The location of the property is excellent, just next to the Lift exit on Mall Road and also it is connected to the Ridge. The view from the hotel balcony is excellent. Rooms are clean and staff is nice.
Overall the property is excellent

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller of Shimla and this is my first stay at this hotel. This is one of the best stay I can stay. Best property, ambience and service. Rooms are big and clean and same with bathrooms. Though the property is new but I would say that they should maintain this forever. Breakfast is amazing. One complaint only, we ordered a milk at breakfast along with other things but they provided either powdered milk or milk contain lots of water. Please maintain the quality of milk. So, cutting one start for that.

Date of stay: January 2021