I visited marigold in october 2011 with my wife and 6 month old kid, i must say it was a very good choice, the hotel is situated at some 20 kms from the hustle and bustle of shimla and gives you a quiet and peaceful aura of your own.The resort is maintaned beyond your expectations , its very clean and neat. The staff right from reception to your room service is very polite and quick.Food quality is exceellent although you do not get non veg food here .
i must say i would visit there every year
well job done marigold team and Mr.Rakesh the incharge.
thanks for the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marigold Sarovar Portico is located at Mashobra Hills in Shimla. The resort offers a virtual bonanza for nature-walk lovers and trekkers. Unearthing the most exciting Shimla trekking, water rafting & picnic opportunities of the hotel. The resort offers a platform to its guests to experience nature and his real self on one hand and on the other acquaint oneself with the country life in Himalayan Villages. The cottages at the resort are made of Himalayan Stone, which are a unique and specialized specimen of Shimla Architecture. Besides, the hotel will offer all modern facilities including all day dining, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym and spa, meeting rooms, banqueting facilities, conferencing and destination weddings and other services required for a good 4 Star Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Marigold Sarovar Portico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marigold Holiday Cottages Hotel Shimla
- Marigold Sarovar Portico Shimla, Himachal Pradesh