Lowest prices for your stay
$42
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Travelocity$42
FindHotel
Orbitz.com$42
All reviews booked this hotel mall road pros dec walkable cons rs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020

I stayed at Kapil hotel from Dec 25-27 with my family . I booked this hotel seeing the nice reviews in Tripadvisor and my expctation was fully met . The rooms were really big , Clean and comfortable.
The front desk is very efficient and always ready to help with a smile . I got a lot of help in making my subsequent travel plan and cab booking . I missed the Toytrain and called them for a cab after I got down at Chandigarh station and they promptly arranged one with reasonable rate.
The location of the hotel is also good . There is a foot bridge that will take you to lakkar bazar in 10 min and from there Shimla Mall is 5 min walk
The food we ordered were delivered very fast and the taste was very good

Reviewed 30 December 2019

Found the hotel with the help of TripAdvisor reviews and made the booking for family holidays. Turned out be exactly same as many people mentioned in their reviews. Excellent place with beautiful valley view. Entire staff is very courteous and helpful. Service is mind blowing and food quality is fantastic.
They also helped with very effective site seeing arrangements.
Overall, fantastic stay with complete value for money

Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

It was nice & beautiful stay at Hotel Kapil, we had a Valley view room.
complimentary welcome honey lemon tea was awesome. Staff is fast & polite.
these rooms are more chilly than outside weather. Every bed is fitted with electric blanket, heats really well.
heaters can also be taken from hotel @300 per day. Room is very spacious & clean. Loved the Decor & Bed. Food price is bit on a Higher side, But Good & Tasty.

24x 7 hot water is there.
Overall A 5 star rating for Stay & Everything.
1 star less for bit expensive food.

hotel is 10 mins walk to Lakkar bazar & more 5 mins walk to Ridge & Mall Road.

For Local sightseeing it's best to contact Himachal tourism office at Mall Road.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2019

I love the hotel specially the location of the place the hotel is like a palace because of there structure or my happiness discover it but i like the hotel management and staff work in night the out view is awesome must visit

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Harsh V
Reviewed 7 November 2019

We are definitely thankful to be able to have found this hotel, after seeing a few other hotels in the vicinity and desperately searching for hotels in such cold weather.

The staff here are all very nice people, especially the frontdesk. They're very approachable, patient and friendly and has helped us a lot especially in arranging for a cab to drive us around Shimla and they aren't calculative at all. They had also helped to arrange for a cab for us to get to Chandigarh too.
The rooms are also very clean and well-taken care of. Great room service too.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone who's intending to travel to Shimla. A definite 5/5, but deserves more than just 5/5.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel K, Owner at Kapil Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear Guest,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you.

It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Queen of Hills.

Warm regards,