We stayed here for a quick overnight stop before heading on the long drive to Kinnaur and Spiti. This was the best hotel of the trip and we wished we spent at least an extra day. We did not try the dinner/breakfast at this place.
1) The rooms and bathrooms are spotlessly clean.
2) Bathroom has modern amenities and also a separated bath area (which is a rarity in India)
3) The view from the room is quite good
4) The staff is very courteous and helpful.
5) It is a 15 min walk (all uphill) to the Ridge from here. Hotel has a complimentary shuttle service that can cut the distance by half.
6) Tariff is quite reasonable.
1) The rooms are small, barely enough to fit two people.
2) Parking is a bit of a hassle.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service