All reviews the penthouse lakkar bazar room service small hotel budget hotel super deluxe room green tea welcome drink family suite walkable distance the hotel staff pleasant stay excellent hotel prompt service neat and clean rooms basic amenities nice view
Reviewed 25 February 2012

After checking reviews on tripadvisor, I also opted for this hotel & found execellent hospitality when we checked in. As we reached late in noon we found that they have upgraded our room to Super Delux room with fantastic view of downhill from our room. Room was sparkling clean with 24hrs hot water available. Food quality is execellent with only exception of limited options in breakfast menu but room service was execellent with all help available from hotel staff. I had to cut short my trip due to some medical emergeny for which hotel manager helped for free internet access & I was able to book my ticket at around 7:00 am in the morning. Also front office gives you proper advice on tour to places in/nearby Shimla with best price for Taxi...Thanks to all staff & Hotel Kapil for making our trip a really memorable one.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank anurag_shrivastav
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Plz go for this hotel without any second thought. All the staffs are cooperative. Thanks to all staffs of Hotel kapil for making my trip a memoriable one.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Savlin
Reviewed 15 February 2012

we had booked our room online and as we reached late due to some misunderstanding they had given our room away..to rectify the mistake they had upgraded our room to deluxe room..the room was very clean and new..bathroom also looked like newly renovated and provided with all basic toiletries

i also recommend the food as its good and not over costly

use their pick n drop service as the rates are good and also they give good advice upon arranging tour cars etc ( price very proper )

all in all thumbs up to hotel kapil team..thanks for the comfy journey

sakina

Room Tip: get the valley view room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank smyp
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have been staying at Kapil hotel for more than 8 years. I never think of staying any where else. Excellent view with nurshing and delicious food with high quality.Walking distance to Mall rd. Large size rooms with all mordern facility accomdates all needs.Staff and front desk here is very promising and courteous "Always ready to serve req. of Kids". Stay here is Value for Money ! We almost come here every year.

Room Tip: Rooms Facing Valley view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank CH-0011
Reviewed 1 January 2012

One of the best stay I ever had in my life. The staff was courteous and attentive. Hotel was sparkling clean. Facilities provided were no where less than a 3 star hotel. I stayed in standard room still great facilities. they even provide you hot water bottle free of charge in winters. Simply amazing stay.

• Stayed: December 2011