All reviews naldehra golf course destination wedding awesome location morning and evening premium room sitting area crowded shimla bon fire swimming pool hustle bustle shimla city beautiful property courteous staff table tennis special thanks himachal pradesh spacious rooms
Reviewed 6 January 2011

To every one reading this..... I visited this property after being refered by a very good friend of mine. We were a extended Group of 5 Families in all 20 heads. Friends to make it short and sweet it was" A HOME AWAY FROM HOME". The property/ The Location my God is so so Apt for a perfect Family Holiday. It was a much better experience than staying in any five star property in Shimla. Their Serive - We were Pampered. Their Food- We put on 3 kgs in 5 days. The one Man who makes the difference is Mr. Ranbeer Arya (GM ) who ensured that all his guests were very very Comfortable. Thank you Mr. Arya. Be rest assured if I ever come back to Shimla it would be to KOTI. Cheers. You have a Great team and Team work WORKS. ( Mr. Bellani- Chennai)

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rajesh_bellani
Reviewed 31 July 2010

It was a beautiful trip planned by office..I was with other 25 colleages on this trip. I think no one can find such a beautiful and relaexed place in whole shimla. Room were excellent so clean so beautifull and best part was their bathrooms which many hotels or resrots forget to stress on them. There was bon fire with Dj in the evening. Buffet was excellent special part was non-veg. Once you enter the resort you will get to know yes this is the place i always wanted to relax. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ManavSuri
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I want to strongly recomend this place, beautiful location on the hill top, almost 360 degree view and above all courteous staff and amazing hospitality. Its not the stars which make a stay pleasent but the hospitality which make you feel comfortable and realxing.......i'll rate this place as 4 ut of 5

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2010

It was about 3 pm in the evening when we checked in and we were given a very warm welcome which we do not expect.
the best part was it is open in all the side on top of a mountian clif and it seems as if top of the world. what a amaging view in all 4 direction and about 20 km from shilma.
what ever we demanded and even at night 11-12 o clock they provided us hot foods.
its awosome staying their.

Date of stay: February 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2010

This was my first trip to Shimla and I had heard from friends that the market place is very crowded with lots of traffic. So I had wanted a resort a little away from the main town and Koti resort which is approx 20 km. from Shimla suited me well.

It is not recommended for people who want to visit the market frequently or would prefer to stay near the city. Though it is just 20 kms away it will take at least 30-45 mins to reach there. The Naldehra Golf course is about 3 kms and Kufri is 10-12 kms away.

The best part of the resort is the View. It has a breathtaking view of the mountains. We had stayed in a Deluxe room which had a bedroom and a sitting room. The rooms were pretty spacious and had wooden finishing.

The resort is well maintained and has a good restaurant as well. The waiter in the restaurant was amazing and looked after us pretty well. The resort also has an indoor swimming pool but it was under repair when we visited.

I had a lovely time in Shimla and would definitely recommend the resort for those who do not mind the distance.

Date of stay: April 2010