All reviewssitting areacrowded shimlabon fireexcellent propertypremium roomswimming poolbreakfast dinnerfirst floorshimla cityspecial thankshill stationbonfirekmsjacuzzimountainsnatureconference
Reviewed 31 July 2010

It was a beautiful trip planned by office..I was with other 25 colleages on this trip. I think no one can find such a beautiful and relaexed place in whole shimla. Room were excellent so clean so beautifull and best part was their bathrooms which many hotels or resrots forget to stress on them. There was bon fire with Dj in the evening. Buffet was excellent special part was non-veg. Once you enter the resort you will get to know yes this is the place i always wanted to relax. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank ManavSuri
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I want to strongly recomend this place, beautiful location on the hill top, almost 360 degree view and above all courteous staff and amazing hospitality. Its not the stars which make a stay pleasent but the hospitality which make you feel comfortable and realxing.......i'll rate this place as 4 ut of 5

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2010

It was about 3 pm in the evening when we checked in and we were given a very warm welcome which we do not expect.
the best part was it is open in all the side on top of a mountian clif and it seems as if top of the world. what a amaging view in all 4 direction and about 20 km from shilma.
what ever we demanded and even at night 11-12 o clock they provided us hot foods.
its awosome staying their.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2010

This was my first trip to Shimla and I had heard from friends that the market place is very crowded with lots of traffic. So I had wanted a resort a little away from the main town and Koti resort which is approx 20 km. from Shimla suited me well.

It is not recommended for people who want to visit the market frequently or would prefer to stay near the city. Though it is just 20 kms away it will take at least 30-45 mins to reach there. The Naldehra Golf course is about 3 kms and Kufri is 10-12 kms away.

The best part of the resort is the View. It has a breathtaking view of the mountains. We had stayed in a Deluxe room which had a bedroom and a sitting room. The rooms were pretty spacious and had wooden finishing.

The resort is well maintained and has a good restaurant as well. The waiter in the restaurant was amazing and looked after us pretty well. The resort also has an indoor swimming pool but it was under repair when we visited.

I had a lovely time in Shimla and would definitely recommend the resort for those who do not mind the distance.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2010

I had been to Shimla earlier and didn't like it at all, because of the location of the hotel which I stayed in. It was almost in the midst of the city and was very noisy and flimsy. But this time around, it was an altogether different experience. The best of hotels in Shimla I think. Superb location - you can see mountain ranges from almost all sides and being at such a high altitude (on outskirts of city), there is a constant flow of cool breeze. The restaurant is made of wood and gives you that most needed homely feel. The food quality, room quality and room service are all superb and is very much a recommended hotel to stay in in Shimla.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple