All reviews sitting area crowded shimla bon fire excellent property premium room swimming pool breakfast dinner first floor shimla city special thanks hill station bonfire kms jacuzzi mountains nature conference
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I stayed at koti resort recently and it was a great experience.The rooms were good and specially the suit rooms.The food was also good.They also organize magic shows and dj in the evening.The staff is very helpful and friendly.In all it is a good resort.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Maam
I sincerely thank you for writing your views & comments on Trip advisor for Koti Resorts. It is indeed a great pleasure to note that your stay with us was good comfortable & you also liked our food. Sir we thank you for your kind words & assure you that our endeavor always has been to keep the guest happy with satisfying & happy memories.
Your comments are an incentive for us to still thrive for better.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I went in april 2008 with my family friends, good location better than staying in shimla, 10 kms from the city . The suits are slightly on the expensive side but have an excellent view

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear Sir
It was pleasure to have you here at Koti Resorts & I also thank you for your comments.
Your suggestions & comments would further encourage us to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

hi ! i visited this place around 25 june 2012 . was there for 4 nights. stayed in the best suites.( the photograph of the jacuzzi shown in their promotion attracted us ) . indeed the rooms were worth it. the view from the suits is breathtaking.
The main advantage of this property is the hight and the temperature. its much better off than the surrounding areas. the food is good. the service of this place and specially the staff is EXTRA ORDINARY. we saw IPL cricket finals on big screen arranged by them. had our dinner at one o'clock. yet, the staff gave us service with smiling face. ( i should say , full marks to Mr. Arya for managing such a motivated staff )
There are certain drawbacks as well. the recreation room had old equipments. the jacuzzi had no water as the place is facing water shortage. secondly, the place at times is flooded with different tour operators.but being a big place it should not be an issue.
But, certain points are much stronger ..... The spa is awesome. one of the best massages i ever had. and the amount i paid for it was reasonable.plus, the soft breeze in hot May , good climatic conditions, open space in mountain terrain. huge dining hall.
you can also walk around , as the quiet and beautiful.
One more point. The owner Mr. Ranbeer Arya is a nice and warm person who has one of the best staff i have come across.
overall, our stay was really good. we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
my last note...... the place governs the best location and eventually the best climatic conditions as compared to surrounding areas.

Room Tip: We stayed in the best suites which are too good. but i cannot guide you regarding other rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sumitbshah

Dear Sir/Maam
I thank you very much for your comments & also taking out time from your schedule to write about us at Trip Advisor. At the out-set very humbly I would like to inform you that I am not the owner but employed As General Manager Sir!
I would specially like to thank you for the kind words used for me personally but Sir! It’s a team work & every-body concerned did their bit to make your stay comfortable, I am happy to note that our efforts pleased you. Sir ! I also feel you people were as it is in a mood to enjoy also hence as they say happiness & pleasure is also a state of mind.
For all of us too it was indeed a great pleasure to have you all here & we look forward in having you again with us sometime in future with an assurance that we would further try to make it more pleasant & satisfying for you.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Hotel rooms were good with Wooden flooring...nice location....lawn was partly filled with snow...nice food, staff also...but bathroom were very small...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pankaj C
Ranbeer, General Manager at Koti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Mr.Pankaj
We thank you for taking the trouble in writing your views at Trip Advisor. We also thank you for your compliments. Regarding the Bathrooms, it apparently seems you were travelling with a group being organised by one of the Tour operators, hence the rooms are as per committed & mutually agreed upon.
Anyway Thanks a lot
General Manager.

Reviewed 14 December 2011

I had stayed in Koti Resorts in 2008 in August during the monsoons. While the staff was very courteous, there was water dripping from the ceiling right on the bed. They changed the room when I complained. The view from the balcony was amazing and there was white clouds everywhere kissing the green mountains.

We had met the young owner of the resort in the restaurant who explained patiently what his future plans were. It was really nice talking to him.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on the back...they have an amazing view
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Dhrubajyoti B
Ranbeer, General Manager at Koti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2011

Dear Mr.Dhrubjyoti.B
We thank your for your comments. As you must have seen also we have taken up renovations again & 16 rooms presently are under complete uplift & renovations, similarly all rooms would.
Though I would appreciate if you could send me specific details of your stay this time, I mean the exact dates & the booking was in whose name etc.
Arya Ranbeer