Book In Advance
Tours from SpinMonkey tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SpinMonkey
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 70.00
More Info
All reviews cycling tour delhi tour spice market safety jackets amazing experience kulcha bike ride narrow streets great morning agrasen ki baoli these guys knowledgeable guides old dehli highly recommend this tour bucket list crazy traffic chai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the Old Delhi Cycle Tour last weekend!! I had high expectations and Spin Monkey did not disappoint! It was a mixture of excitement, gaining knowledge, relaxation, fun and exhilaration! An early morning start after 4 hours sleep, no complaints here! It’s a fantastic way to see the city and explore the narrow streets! TJ and Anchit treat you like family, they were so helpful even when our plans looked like they would come unstuck! If you go to Delhi you must do this tour, you will come away with a memory that will be yours forever!! If ever we get back to Delhi and we are hoping to, we will do it all over again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a really great tour, we enjoyed and she some cool and crazy things. The touring gids was speaking to fast for my parents english. We are from holland! We didn't see so much in the tour, but what we did see that was nice!

Thankyou
Greetz from holland

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came in to this tour highly recommended by a friend who had done this a couple of times.

Even then when they said they won’t be hitting up any of the big sites my stomach sank a little. Since the tour was early in the morning I though I’d get done with it and go to the sites that everyone sees in Delhi.

I was sorely mistaken on how amazed I would be during the tour. First off the guides are highly experienced in biking and Delhi. They seemed to find nooks and crannies in old Delhi and spun wonderful stories that gave me memories that I hope last for my lifetime. The trip to the gurudwara was icing on the cake. The guides were intent on showing the positive things in humans and in India.

By the end I felt like I’d become friends with the guides and the co-tourists. Such an intimate tour. Would highly recommend to anyone, whether it’s your first time to Delhi or you live there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did a tour with this group on my first day in India before I met up with my travel group. Anchit and his group leaders were extremely accommodating and even booked my cab from my hotel to the meeting place to ensure safety.

The trip itself was lovely, seeing the city wake up, enjoying some chai at the top of a building bear the Spice Market, getting great historical facts along the way.

I would absolutely recommend this!

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I went for this very interesting tour in Old Delhi and saw Kabootarbaazi. What an interesting hobby people of old Delhi have.Thanks to SpinMonkey for organising the tour so well. Such an enthusiastic and friendly team. The team gave such knowledgeable facts about Old Delhi and its traditions. I also got a chance to taste old Delhi delicacies. Paranthas from pranthe wali gali to Daulat ki chat and what not , simply amazing !! Special Thanks to the team Leader Anchit for making this tour a memorable one!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

The tour was simply amazing. Intense because we have been to visit the heart of Delhi which is really crowd. All the spots are meticulously choosen and everything you have to know is well explained by the guys. Really hightly reccomended
Thanks again