Book In Advance
Tours from SpinMonkey tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SpinMonkey
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 70.00
More Info
All reviews cycling tour delhi tour spice market safety jackets amazing experience kulcha bike ride narrow streets great morning agrasen ki baoli these guys knowledgeable guides old dehli highly recommend this tour bucket list crazy traffic chai
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Biking for me have never been this fun and exciting! It's all thanks to SpinMonkey! So, I went to the tour with my friend Shyra. It is our first time in India and the biking tour is the last activity of our trip.

At first, we are kinda worried since we've never done such activity ever. But, SpinMonkey staffs made it easy, full of fun and learning. You guys are awesome! The roads and places we visited are totally something! By something, I mean, every story behind the places we visited are eye opening for us. It's great to learn things about the places you just saw for the first time in your life.

If you guys are for adventure, you should definitely try whatever the SpinMonkey has to offer! Would definitely do it again with them but in other location, ofcourse! :)

1  Thank AnnAnn06
anchitd2016, Owner at SpinMonkey, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Hi Ann and Shyra

It was pleasure to have you both on our tour. We are glad you liked it and yes of course try our other tours too. We will make sure that you like them too. You guys were very friendly and we loved your company. Looking forward to have you again soon :)

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Trying something new and fun is always on my list , especially for special days like birthday. And this time I happened to get stuck at this cycling tour by Spinmonkey.
From the moment I approached Anchit ( the owner ) till the end of tour everything was so smooth .
Being it the Holi day I wasn't sure whether it would be a great idea or not and so was riding bicycle for 3 hours or so . But not even for a second my friends or I felt tired as the tour is very well planned with adequate stops at famous places and then a yummy breakfast ( all inclusive in cost ).
To add up to the excitement, all the bikes were customised and flowers n cake was organised.
When in Delhi , I would recommend to ditch the polluting vehicles and see Delhi on bicycles in dawn.
Thanx a lot Spinmonkey for making it a memorable day for not only me but for my friends too.

1  Thank nupur2303

Hi Nupur

Thank you for choosing SpinMonkey on your bday. We are glad we made your bday a happy day for you though tiring.

Thank you so much for appreciating us so much. We would really like to have you again over our other tour which is Old Delhi tour :)

Thanks again for rating us on tripadvisor

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I went for a cycling tour to Luteyns Delhi, It was an amazing experience for me. Being a Delhi height I've visited this place quite a few times, but this experience was absolutely unique. We started off with our cycles at 6am and visited places like CP, India gate,Rashtrapati Bhavan, Ugerson kee Bauli.I've seen these places before but I got a new perspective which made me realize how beautiful Delhi really is, and how ignorant we are towards it. Spin monkey gave me an opportunity to reconnect with my own city.Not only the destinations we visited but the journey was fun as well, even though after cycling for about 13km in 3 hours,and being completely exhausted ,the effort was absolutely worth it.Before this I had only visited these places via bus or car, but cycling through the narrow streets and busy roads, passing by the graffiti walls,seeing places I didn't know existed was an amazing experience,.Spin monkey took great care of me, and we had an amazing meal and had local Delhi food, which after being exhausted tasted amazing.

1  Thank Nivedita S

Hi Nivedita

It was a real pleasure to have you and your friends over.
I remember you guys were really excited to be on cycles and explore Delhi. We are glad we met your expectations from the tour.

Looking forward to have you again on the tour.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Riding a cycle after ages and that too in bylanes of Chandni Chowk was quite an experience...Fantastic one with SpinMonkey as I may say .. The tour was well organised. All of them so friendly humble n professionals at the same time. Also flexible and catering to our needs... The Punjabi breakfast ..This was my first cycling tour and it was a memorable one. Would strongly recommend this trip....
Thank u team SpinMonkey....."let's spin again "

1  Thank 29sakshij

Hi Sakshi

One of our favourite client- As you already know :)

Thank you for getting your entire friend circle to our tour. It was such a pleasure to host you guys :)

Looking forward to have you again on our tour.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

SpinMonkey is one of the better ways of exploring Delhi. Touring the capital city on bicycles is fantastic. I have never done this before despite of being in the city for 7 years now, so for me it was extraordinary. They keep your safety as a priority by providing you with a vest (to recognize you by) and a helmet. Cycling through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar was pretty exciting. At one point we were in the middle of a flower market with soothing fragrances and the next we were sneezing to the smell of different spices. Don't get me wrong about the sneezing, it was fun nonetheless. The weather early morning was beautiful to ride around in the midst of history. We even got the chance to enter the Jama Masjid, the architecture of which left me in awe. So to sum it up, SpinMonkey did a great job in keeping their promise of giving us a good time, while exploring the city.
I would definitely do it AGAIN !!
Regards,
Barsha - P&M house

2  Thank BarshaRD

Hi Barsha

What a lovely review. Thanks a ton for this :)

We are glad we met your expectations from the tour. Its a lovely feeling to read such positive reviews about our venture.

Looking forward to have you again on a different tour.