See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one day as found nearest from railway station new delhi to catch my train 6 am. I booked it from goibibo on the basis of their certification. I am unable to understand how this place is certified. At the time of check in, there was some hot talking of receptionist with one guest and the same scene of hot talking was there while check out. Room is worst I experienced, bad lighting and good for nothing toilet. I also felt security issue here. Guys, don't consider this property.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Arvind M
Reviewed 16 March 2017

My overall experience at this hotel has been great. The staff were courteous and the room and the bathroom were very clean. The Wi-fi connectivity was good. The hotel is conveniently located close to the New Delhi railway station.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Firdous K
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stay with my wife for 1 day for rest purpose. Its very bad experience and its worst hotel............Guys please never stay this hotel.

Stay with free breakfast but hotel ask for payment forcefully in front of family.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank anilnagve2009
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I love the place.Its good to stay and in budget.Bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. Rooms were cleaned regularly. Its a good proximity to attractions without being in the congested areas.Excellent location. Staff was courteous, rooms were maintained good, bathroom was nice and clean.

Room Tip: awesome experieance
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I am extremely glad to be the guest of this hotel. They provided me a good service. Service was provided just on a single call. Cleanliness which we want is their first priority. Cooperative Staff and managers. The hotel is just beside the railway station.

Room Tip: Corner room is very luxury room. We can see the location of outside. Outstanding room.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business