2,005 results
All reviews special thanks banquet staff great hospitality close to the airport excellent stay amazing hotel the hotel staff duty manager his team front office international airport breakfast spread coffee shop courteous staff comfortable stay rooms are spacious short stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I feel warmly and comfortably for her helps and services,If I come to Delhi ,I hope to be recieved as karishma pretty girl she did like this time ,my first impression in India! Shw most amazing personality..she guided me really wwll with her heart as j like thw most about her true heart..

Trip type: Travelled solo
PankajPridePlaza, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity.

We would like to thank you for your feedback and taking out time to share your experience on this platform.

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hospitality during your stay and services being the highlight of it.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team member. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing person in my team.You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues and they are looking forward to serving you again and again with pride.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Probably the best service there is! Professional help round the clock. The staffs are professional. Any assistance with wheelchair or assistance to disable is promptly ushered with a smile. Would totally recommend this hotel and their services. The Banquet Manager Ansari and Rikesh are probably the the best service assistance I could get and are worth mentioning.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity.

We would like to thank you for your amazing feedback and taking out time to share your experience on this platform.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team members. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my team.You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are grateful to you for recommending us and wish to see you soon again with pride.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We came here in pride plaza hotel for one night stay. As i am member of this hotel.
Actually we came here just to celebrate our anniversary.
Its very easy to get there close to airport.
Room in very nice even super clean.
We the pool it was so good my daughter really enjoyed there.
Gym is also nice but I didn't use the gym.
The best part in our stay is dinner in lobby restaurant. So many kinds of mouth watering dishes in buffet spread.
Restaurant service staff was amazing. I would like to convey my special thanks and wish to Manager Parvej and Pradeep yadav they both taken care of my family. They served nice pastry to my daughter which she like very much really both of them is so attentive and helpful they really made our stay and occasion so memorable..
One more thing i would like to mention that the internet speed is very poor..otherwise its a best hotel in this location.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for the celebration and giving us a chance to serve.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you and your family well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were highly impressed by the hotel's proximity with the national and international airport, rooms, swimming pool, gym, food and services, which made your stay & dining experience so memorable.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team members. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my team. You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Also, I have shared the comment with the concerned team and we assure an immediate corrective measure shall be taken at the earliest.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and looking forward to welcoming you again with pride.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The property is good. The hotel staff were very courteous specially Ms. Khushboo Pandey.
You have to go there Very Friendly people e.g. Ms. Pandey the Guest Relation helps when there helps required for the customer even it is not Hotel related it was gorgeous. Easy arrival calm stay always again there. Cheers ....

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank deepak p
PankajPridePlaza, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I am a 75 year old female travelling alone and would like to thank all the staff for their devotion to care and ensuring my stay was made easier. I was 6 days awaiting repatriation due to an injury and the service I received could not have been better. On entering the beautiful Foyer I was greeted by Naina Negi who with her lovely smile made me feel valued. I was given a disabled room overlooking the pool and a wheel chair Special thanks to restaurant staff MD Parve, Satyajeet Mondal ,Amit and one who went the extra extra mile Pardeep. Food was great and nothing too much trouble. Chatting to me during my meals made me feel less homesick and not so lonely.
If you book a room here you will not be disappointed.
p.s looking forward to my Yoga Pardeep and thanks again.

Room tip: Greet guest relations with a smile they are very helpful
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for your long stay and giving us a chance to serve.

I am thrilled to read your review on this forum.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were highly impressed by the services, which made your stay experience so memorable.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues and they are looking forward to serving you again with pride.

We are grateful to you for recommending us.